Thread: Var Only Cycle

Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Var Only Cycle

Following my bulking cycle scheduled to begin this March (12 weeks Test & Deca ) I plan to do a Var only cycle to finish out the summer. I have big problems with sides from Test and I'm looking to downgrade to a milder med from here on out (need to use up last of bulking meds). The highest dose of Var I've ever been on was 50mg ED up to now. I plan to up it to 70mg ED for 8 weeks and was wondering what any other bros have experienced with similar cycles.

All thoughts welcome.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    Following my bulking cycle scheduled to begin this March (12 weeks Test & Deca ) I plan to do a Var only cycle to finish out the summer. I have big problems with sides from Test and I'm looking to downgrade to a milder med from here on out (need to use up last of bulking meds). The highest dose of Var I've ever been on was 50mg ED up to now. I plan to up it to 70mg ED for 8 weeks and was wondering what any other bros have experienced with similar cycles.

All thoughts welcome.
    Heavy Hitter just finished his cycle, give him a shout.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

All thoughts welcome.
    i am curious as to what sides you get from test, and what kind of test and dosage did you run?

I use 500 mg/wk of Test En and the water retention is insane with me. Last cycle I used 1mg/day of Arimadex which helped some but not enough. I looked like the Stay-Puffed Marshmellow Man. I also have big problems with hair loss and am slightly prone to Gyno. All in all, I just don't seem to be a good candidate for Test based cycles. Even though I love some of the other sides associated with Long-Acting Test compounds...feeling of well-being, sexual potency, etc..

I'm going to try a milder approach and derive what I can from it.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    I hear shoot Enanthate EOD lessens the sides considerably.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I have ran 40mg ed for 6 weeks (VAR) and it worked great. I think 70mg is too much but that is just my opinion. I think it really depends on how your body reacts to it. If you can take 20mg ED and get a decent pump and stay hard through the night then 70mg is to much. At 40mg for me I had to stop working out short of 30 min at times because I couldn't move my muscle was so hard. I took BD products and at the same time 1500mg B12, 500 mg L-arginine, 500 mg Glutamine, Flax Seed Oil, and about 2 grams of Protein per LB of BW. If you decide to go to 70mg please keep us updated I am curious what it will do to you. Good Luck

I use 500 mg/wk of Test En and the water retention is insane with me. Last cycle I used 1mg/day of Arimadex which helped some but not enough. I looked like the Stay-Puffed Marshmellow Man. I also have big problems with hair loss and am slightly prone to Gyno. All in all, I just don't seem to be a good candidate for Test based cycles. Even though I love some of the other sides associated with Long-Acting Test compounds...feeling of well-being, sexual potency, etc..

I'm going to try a milder approach and derive what I can from it.
    it happens to some bro.....imo try a low dose prop cycle with diff ancills, like nolv/femara/lztrole

how bout some test prop with the var??

I ran Test Prop in my second cycle and, even though people say "Test is Test", I have to admit it did seem like the water retention issue wasn't as bad as with the long-acting esters. But, I had just as big a problem with hair loss. One thing I might try is a much smaller dose of Test Prop--maybe only 50 mg EOD and run it along side the Var. Maybe 500mg/wk is just more than my system wants to handle right now.

I ran Test Prop in my second cycle and, even though people say "Test is Test", I have to admit it did seem like the water retention issue wasn't as bad as with the long-acting esters. But, I had just as big a problem with hair loss. One thing I might try is a much smaller dose of Test Prop--maybe only 50 mg EOD and run it along side the Var. Maybe 500mg/wk is just more than my system wants to handle right now.
    a low dose prop/var cycle a much better option than a var only cycle....

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    Mag you should get in touch w/ Duke of Earl, he seems to know a good deal on the hairloss issue

Thread Information