Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Hives from Juice?

Just curious about this.

I have been on a fina prop cycle

75mg fina
    100mg Prop
    .5cc b-12

every day injections.. this is my 5th week.. so basically approx my 35th shot.. now my diet has been fairly in check.. havent been drinking or anything. taking my proteins and vitamans never had any problems.

well last night a few new hotties i met invited me out.. basically went out had a few bottles of water.. then the shots started... then the drinks started.. then i was hammered... now i know this isnt the brightest thing, and trust me it probably wont happen again during cycle.. question is i had a big dinner for a b-day yesterday... lots of foods, but basic pasta's and chicken etc.

Today while @ work, took a shot... several hours later, i was getting what seems to be an alergic reaction.. i guess hives kind of. now i am not alergic to anything that i know of. but its really itchy and annoying.. not where the injection site is.. which was mmy right shoulder.. but by my elbow there is what seems to be a muiscoto bite.. howeva u spell that.. and i have a couple down my forearm and hand.. any ideas what this can be from? nothing has changed in the past few weeks cept i went out and drank

Mark

this is no fun

Mark

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I got some hives while on. Just take some benadryl and see if that helps. If not it might be time to see the doc.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been consuming alot of citrus fruits and drinks? If you have theres your problem right there. You could have gotten bitten as well and not even known it. Oh yeah, did you sleep with any of these 'hotties' that you went out with? Cuz itchy red bumps after a night of bangin is never a good sign.

hahahahaha.. actually tonite im sleeping with the 2 girls i went out with last night... yes i definitely know red bumps after a night like that is no good... hmm yea those girls gave me some gay girl drinks like.. all sorts of wierd fruit drinks.. alot of blackhaus and cranberry went down also. :-\ ... hopefully it goes away.. its pretty much gone.. but i get lil spurts of it and it starts itching again.. really annoying. and yesterday i almost got fina cough.. which felt really wierd... first time i got that..

Mark

Blood Rush is offline New Member
    Maybe you got a little nervous when you were out drinking with them? Haha, but it could have been a misquito bite. Never really know.

cmunit is offline New Member
    Actually dude, in the middle of my cycle of tren i broke out with hive like rashes all down my side of my armpit to my bicep.

Then when i would get ****ed up, my faced would turn blotchy red.

ok well hopefully it was the alcohol... just got done with the 2nd girl.. doing ok.. no red bumps on the hammer :-\ ... but the top of my foot itching and my arm a bit still... ill stay away from the alcohol.. neva had a problem till i introduced that.. hopefully that was the main cause.. i dont wanna have to cut my cycle short from breaking out horribly from shots.

Mark

so what should i do today... should i take a shot? im still itching up a bit

Mark

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Take 50-100mg benadryl and keep an eye on it.

im going to try it out.. hopefully it goes away.. it comes back here and there but thats bout it.. i didnt take a shot today.. but i dont want to miss tommorrow.. lets hope everything is all good.

Is it possible for a reaction like this to occur from injecting into a vein.

Mark

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    im going to try it out.. hopefully it goes away.. it comes back here and there but thats bout it.. i didnt take a shot today.. but i dont want to miss tommorrow.. lets hope everything is all good.

Is it possible for a reaction like this to occur from injecting into a vein.

Mark
    if you had injected fina into a vein you would most likely be in a emergency room right about now...

My guess is the alcohol and juice in the blood caused a reaction, the same thing has happened to me before, and the day before it happened I had 2 or 3 beers. Only my story is a little more terrifying than yours. My feet and ankles began to itch like crazy, a few hives, then about 40 min later the itch turned to a severe pain in my feet and ankles. It got to the point where I was crawling on my hands and knees in my apartment because the pain in my feet made it unbearable to walk. The following day my neck stiffened up, by the evening it stiffened up so bad i couldnt even turn my head to look in the rearview mirror of my car!! Ended up in the emergency room that night. I wont drink on cycle ever again, because I was fine the entire cycle until those 2 or 3 beers.

yea same here..5th week in and i had... well alot more then 2 or 3 beers.. but same thing.. the tops of my feet, ankles, forearms, wrists.. everything was itching sooo bad... i basically pealed the skin off my feet in my sleep i guess rubing my feet together to itch them.. it was miserable.. today im still getting them here and there but its spuratic.. like i said hopefully an injection tommorrow wont stimulate more of a reaction

Mark

Thread Information