turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

mid cycle reports

well everything is going good, i have really noticed my sust and deca kick in at week 6 and 7 and of course the acne showed up. 400 of Deca/500mg of sust and boy the strenght is unreal. One thing that is really pissing me off is that im getting bloated like crazy, im even taking femera ED @ 5 drops. my neck and face are bloated, I cannot tell, but my brother and friends are telling me that im really getting bloated now . Also, my defenition has gone down dramatically, hell Im starting to look fat My abs are gone, my chest looks fat now.. acne is starting to show up lol.. although my sex drive has come back any of experience this? I mean i know for a fact that I cannot be getting fat because my diet is really clean and Im also not eating that many calories. I avg around 280grams of protein, 200 carbs and 78grams of fat per day. Thanks in advance..

Danny

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    bump

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Are you shooting the sustanon EOD (every other day)? Unstable blood levels might be the reason you're breaking out so bad.

Also post up your diet for critique in the appropriate forum, perhaps it isn't as clean as you think it is.

Good resource for calories/protein/fat/carb contents of foods - www.fitday.com

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Are you shooting the sustanon EOD (every other day)? Unstable blood levels might be the reason you're breaking out so bad.

Im Shooting EOD M/W/F

Also post up your diet for critique in the appropriate forum, perhaps it isn't as clean as you think it is.

Breafask - 125ml of egg whites with 2 whole egges,WW bagel on the side with some yogurt

Snack- Protein shake , Yogurt fat free of course

Lunch- Tuna sandwich with 4 slices of toasted WW bread, 1 cup of skim milk and a granny smith apple

Snack- 6 slices Lean turkey sandwich with 3 slices of WW bread and an apple

PPWO- Shake

Gym - lots of water and screaming

PWO- Shake with a banana

Dinner - Pasta with tuna

Snack- Shake once again with yogurt and apple

Before bed - sometimes shake, sometimes tuna salad with 2 slices of ww bread.

Mind you in the morning i take my omega 3/6/9, Vit c/ multi vit and b6 and at lunch i take another omega 3/6/9.

(Saturdays) On my cheat days...well I cheat with a double cheeseburger meal, lots of Rice with chicken and some ice cream and whatever i like. I do cardio 3 x a week and 2 of them being hockey games where they are VERY intense, both games being 2 hrs long. Im guessing im burning around 1200cal per game ( lots of shifts).

Good resource for calories/protein/fat/carb contents of foods - www.fitday.com
    Thats where i got my quotes from...

Thread Information