Thread: Ip Gear

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member

Ip Gear

i hear mixed good and bad things about there gear, i have had some friends try there super test and they got great results no infections, i have never tried them myself but am thinking of trying some of his 15mg vars and some other orals, any one try any IP orals let me know your results, what you think????

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had good results from IP's tabs..the Winny has been excellent..so has the dbol .

He told me to chew them ???? u Chew your winny or Dbol tabs

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep! I chew them all!

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    I used the orange IP 50mg dbols, i was taking two a day. The IP's were ****ty compared to the 5mg pink thai ones with the snake on them, at 30mg a day. I was getting awesome results with the Thai's, when i started the IPs the 3rd week I just felt like ****. After awhile I started getting bad pains in my gut. Like enough to double me over and i couldnt sleep at night it hurt so bad. I dont think the 50mg IP dbols are very practical. Also heard they were not dosed right, some even tested to be different compounds then what they were supposed to be

im lookin to try out the super clens and vars, but that ****ing sucks ill let you know how it goes im gonna give them a try thanks for the warning

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Yea could have just been a ****ty dose, i also wayyy overpayed for the 50mg IP dbol (3.50 a peice) ha, guess i learned though

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    hello. i p's winny are pretty decent. the dbols i'd avoid and stick with the thai's. 50mg is impractical. dbol 's half-life isn't conducive to that type of dosage. 10mgs 3-4-5 times a day at regular intervals is therapeutically better. the newer version of vars are good enough. the brit drag vars are pretty decent. the problem with var is the price and using less than 30 mgs a day is somewhat of a waste. so, if you can afford it......

always chew any i p product, they are hard pressed and will not readily dissolve. the .25 mg ari's work, so does the nolv and prov. there is a chinese version of clen at 40mcgs a tab that are excellent. no headache, no shakes. i p's accutane works well also. the oral masteron and primo i was not impressed with. for the money, go with the injectable on those. just my opinion. cd.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I have had good results from IP injectebles but have not been impressed with any of the orals.Just my 2 cent.

t.o
    t.o is offline New Member
    In europe you can get them out of Tsjechien and China. The Tsjechien Winny tabs are tested verry good, 48.7 mg a tab. The Chinees i don't see a lot!

Thread Information