hyperplasia is offline New Member

test and research finastride

s0 I started a test 0n1y cyc1e and W0W its great f0r my musc1e-bui1ding But evident1y I am ******* predisp0sed t0 ba1ding and I am 0n1y 20 {i sh0u1dn't be using??? My Test 1eve1s are pretty 10w as it is, s0 i might benefit fr0m the mascu1inzati0n that juicing brings} S0 anyway I want t0 use s0me research finastride t0 st0p this **** , but I'm scared t0 use it because it d0es n0t have the specia1 c0ating that is put 0n pr0pecia and pr0scar I hear This c0ating pr0tects 0ne's st0mach Has anyb0dy used the research stuff and had any seri0us 0r s1ight st0mach pr0b1ems? A per0pecia user t01d me this c0ating pr0tects the st0mach fr0m being destr0yed I rea11y d0n't want t0 end up getting fed thr0ugh a tube because I used this stuff He1p!!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I never had problems with "research" finasteride. Is your "o" button stuck and you have to use the number zero for "o's" ? It makes it hard to read your post.

simonella is offline Associate Member
    I have been using propecia (finasteride) for the last 18 months. I now want to start a course of test. To what extent does the finasteride hamper growth when using test? I'm new to this. Please advise!

Pr01angtum:
    yeah my "0HH" key is ****ed Thanks f0r the inf0; it reassures me
    D0 y0u kn0w 0f any 0ther tricks t0 st0p the hair10ss? Thanks

****in hijacker g0 suck a c0ck

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Using a relatively mild dose of finasteride (1.25mgs ed) it should not interfere too much with gains, although IMO some extra DHT is definitely beneficial for gains. As for other tips for hairloss worries, dont go overboard on the weekly test dosage. 500mgs per week is more than enough for gains, and not to bad as far as sides go.

Thread Information