rambomeat is offline New Member

Question saving extra amp juice, help please

My bro and i are stacking deca 300 and test 250 and we are doing 1/2 cc of d300 and 1/2 a cc of t250 which comes in 2 cc amps. we take 2 shots a week 1cc each shot but we are trying to figure out what we should do with the left over cc in the amp after i open it because it is going to take us 2 week to use 2 ccs. should i just put it in a syringe and wait till the next time to shoot it or what? Any help would be Great! Thanks.

also is there a good way to mix the test and deca in the same syringe before injecting?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yes, you should keep it in a syringe.

You're only shooting 300mg deca per week and 250mg test per week... your test should be at least 100mg higher than the deca. Your doses are low anyway you might want to bump the deca up to 400 and run the test at 500.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    yeah load it up for next time just make sure its sealed. And kept secret.

so you think i should up the test to 2cc of test a week and 1 1/4cc of deca ? if so i will run out of test before i run out of deca. i have 1cc of each but i am splitting it in half with my bro.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, try to think of it in terms of mg/wk instead of cc's. Cc is a vague number and just refers to a volume of fluid. You want to think of how many mg of something you are injecting per week. Personally its makes it a lot easier to think of 500 mg/wk instead of 2cc/wk. Just a suggestion. YOu should probably be running the test about 100 mg higher/wk than deca too

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont like the whole amp idea for this reason alone.. one idea i had to compensate for it was to buy a sterile vial... draw out from the amps and filter them into the vial... that way you don;t have to leave it in a syringe laying around and you don;t have waste chillin in the amp... it'd probably be a bit of a pain but i think worth it...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    give me a multi use vial over an amp anyday so much easier and you dont have to worry about these type of things either

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i dont like the whole amp idea for this reason alone.. one idea i had to compensate for it was to buy a sterile vial... draw out from the amps and filter them into the vial... that way you don;t have to leave it in a syringe laying around and you don;t have waste chillin in the amp... it'd probably be a bit of a pain but i think worth it...
    That is what I am doing now...a sterile vial is only like $3. I am shooting .5 ml of Sust EOD. I took all my redijects before I started and emptied them into 20ml vial, I think this is the easiest and most sanitary way. Plus I hate using the 20g pins on the redijects so I ordered pins too.

well in terms of mg/week i am taking 250 mg of test a week and 300 mg of deca a week. I am shooting on monday and thursday.(sound like a good schedule?) would it be better to take a little more test and run out sooner or just run them both for 10 weeks with less test?

kafabe is offline Junior Member
    Bro up your dose to 500 mgs aweek of test and 400 mg of deca a week, you will be much happier with your results, I do not think you will be satisfied at all with your gains if any. You really need about 15 to 16 weeks worth of a cycle. But if you insist on this cycle, you can just put all your amps into an empty bootle or draw all your shots up in your syringes, sometimes I load about 3 weeks worth of shots up in the syringes just so i can take my shots quicker. just my 2 cents

Thread Information