IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE

Tips On Being Safe And Secure

I wrote his a while back thought I might share it with you all.

Trust only sources you know-This is important that we do this not only to keep us from losing money but keeping us out of trouble

You better make sure your source knows how to pack-This is
    extremely improtant,a screwed up package job can get you into trouble,your source better know how to package them right,ask your source how discreet he is if your uneasy

Use encrypted email accounts-For more info refer to superchickens post on security but it's a good idea in using an encrypted email addy although it's not 100% guaranteed it's awful close.Don't use accounts like Yahoo or Hotmail,your setting yourself up for trouble if you do.

Read the board and ask questions-There is a ton of info that the good bros here have provide,use the knowledge wisely,if you have questions ask but research first before you do.

No source posting or asking for a source-Can't explain this enough

Do not tell people you are jucing-This invites trouble,don't tell your family members or friends,especially friends,one of them might decide to snitch on you so don't tell anyone,if someone asks,tell them you are taking supps,eating right and have good genes.

Keep your nose clean guys and remember knowledge is power use it wisely.Stay safe and secure and we will ride the storm out.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    good stuff.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX

Use encrypted email accounts-For more info refer to superchickens post on security but it's a good idea in using an encrypted email addy although it's not 100% guaranteed it's awful close.Don't use accounts like Yahoo or Hotmail,your setting yourself up for trouble if you do.
    Encrypted email accounts aren't a deterrence to LE at all. If they want to, they can/will hack into it.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Encrypted email accounts aren't a deterrence to LE at all. If they want to, they can/will hack into it.
    True but it's better then nothing and a lot better then Hotmail.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    nice post bro, some folks really need to read this
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well finally you contribute something worthwhile to the board! J/K good tips bro.

beuleux is offline Banned
    good post bro, i already made a couple of those mistakes. duh!

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    good post,

a day late n a dollar short for me

some of us have to learn the hard way

****K****

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This should be in the juicer's 101 forum. Good post. I couldn't agree with you more. Don't tell anyone your on the gear as well as keep your source secret. I still think there is too much open posting about UG labs here. Johnny B had it right in his post.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bump...

Good info for all Newbies to Read...

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Good post! So who is your supplier? JK!

proxy proxy proxy servers, i do not understand why more people dont use high anonymity proxy servers....they are plenty of sites that list free ones update daily. They are easy to use, and help prevent identifying yourself. So if someone hacked into your account it would be more difficult for them to attach that account to you.

Also you can use programs like evidence eliminator or window washer.

Call me paranoid, but I dont like my ISP knowing where I surf, I use one whenever I visit site I deem necessary. I always use one when I access secure mail and or other boards that allow source postings.

Angelis is offline Banned
    A long while ago I made the mistake of telling family I was juicing... that was the wrong move they all threatened to call the LE on me if I didnt stop using.

Ever since then no one knows anything... Well I did tell one of my friends when I was on DNP in case anything went wrong but I trust this guy.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone can track through a proxy its not hard at all, get a laptop and goto WIFI spots not close to you. Also they WILL NOT GET INTO YOUR hushmail, I can;t stress this enough. But it dosent matter as long as you always use wifi dont do anything that will link back to you.

But PACKAGING is the key to EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! A little slip in it and its all over. For me the biggest stress is on the packageing!!!!!!!

So for me its wifi/packaging/packaging

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Anyone can track through a proxy its not hard at all, get a laptop and goto WIFI spots not close to you. Also they WILL NOT GET INTO YOUR hushmail, I can;t stress this enough. But it dosent matter as long as you always use wifi dont do anything that will link back to you.

But PACKAGING is the key to EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! A little slip in it and its all over. For me the biggest stress is on the packageing!!!!!!!

So for me its wifi/packaging/packaging
    Yes packaging is everything, but proxys are effective it just depends on the anonymity level of the proxy.....a high anonymity off shore server is as safe is it gets. But as we know Nothing is full proof.

Yeah it can be high as you want but I bet even I could find your real location. And the feds etc have higher trained people than me. Wifi is the only way to go in my opinion.

Yeah it can be high as you want but I bet even I could find your real location. And the feds etc have higher trained people than me. Wifi is the only way to go in my opinion.
    You are missing the point man, I'm not saying if someone wants to track you they wont be able to.

Again, it prevents your isp from knowing all of your surfing habits, there have been cases where ISPs have been supoened foruse of people's internet habits to bolster a case, etc.

I'm just saying its an extra measure that free, simple, and can add a level of security.

Ahh, gottcha this is very true.

Ahh, gottcha this is very true.
    you gotta PM

Thread Information