spankinztine is offline New Member

Question Coming off, but don't want to.

Hey bro's. This is my first post. I've been nosing around in here for a little while and I've been wanting to ask a question. I'm finishing up a cycle, my second and largest. 12 weeks of equipoise and I threw in 8 weeks of sustanon in the middle of that. I'm a week away from my last injection. I'm 40 years old and have put on some pretty solid muscle. I've got my clomid and 10,000 iu's of pregnyl, when should I start and with what. Also, I've never tried the tren . I'm already planning my next round, how long should I wait? or should I hold on to the clomid and pregnyl and jump right in to the tren? All help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance[/SIZE]
    Last edited by spankinztine; 02-01-2005 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Font too big

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you have nolvadex ? Is that what pregnyl is?

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Why did you even start your cycle without knowing exactly what you're going to be doing for PCT, HCG , etc? Do you go to the gym not knowing what you are going to be working out on? Maybe at least know what body part you intend to workout, right?

I suggest you use 500iu of HCG 2 times per week starting now. Then assuming your EQ stops at week 12, stop the sust one week before that ie week 11. Then start your clomid and nolvadex on week 15. basically 20 days after your last EQ shot. 1 month after your sustanon shot. Clomid at 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for another 10 days. 20mg nolvadex ED with the clomid.

Next time, do all your homework first before jumping on a cycle. And never start anything until you have everything that is important, ie PCT, test, etc.

kojie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Do you have nolvadex? Is that what pregnyl is?
    pregnyl is HCG that is made by Organon

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    ok buy nolvadex ...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Time off must be atleast, or exceed time on....you need to run test throughout your whole cycle though and test must be ran HIGHER than all of your other compounds. Good luck on your next cycle.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    You're 40. Just stay on a small dose for hrt between cycles.

spankinztine is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks for the info fellas. No doubt I should of better prepared to come off. Live and learn. Thats why I'm here anyway. I was considering staying on small doses of test in between cycles just to feel good. You'll know what I mean as age starts to take its toll. Everything I've read about tren , the ability to make it myself along with the gains in lean body mass, have it sitting atop my list for my next cycle. As I am getting a little up there in age I don't think I'll be stacking much any longer. There's no contests in my future, but I just feel so much better in so many ways when even taking small doses. I just ordered my first kit and some finaplix and will be looking for some solid instructions, everything I've read here makes converting seem pretty simple if a guy can follow instructions. Anyway, I'm getting off subject, must be my alzheimers kickin in again. Thanks again to those who took the time to pitch in and help out a newbie.

Thread Information