Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    system admin is offline Owner
    Where is part two and did you give us the information we asked you? If you truely want our help, we will need a little more cooperation. Otherwise your not getting anywhere. We are here to help you, but you have to start by putting forth some effort.

bc

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Forget this

Forget this clown. He doesnt want help. He wants dirt. And I for one am not going to help him out.
    Hey shark: Put this in your article.

"I used steroids , I became MR. Olimpia,married a Kennedy, then became a movie star making 40 million a picture, then I became govenor of the largest state in the nation."

"Steroids Rule, and they will solve world violence, world hunger, disease and natural disasters. ps they cure hemroids too.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Yes! It started when I noticed my nuts shrank. I became depressed. Then I wasn't having any more roid rage and I got moore depressed. I wasn't a walking hard-on anymore and this depressed me further. I then felt small and went even deeper into the abyss. Alas people stopped gawking at my massive manly physique and it was a total meltdown. The end result was........

I did another cycle got huge and strong and manly again and now I feel F*ing GREAT.

SO PRINT THAT IN YOUR ARTICLE......

Definatley some jerkoff fishing...........
    shiet man do you actually feel great after the cycle
    i was diagnosed bi-polar too
    i think im gonna look in to this steroid cycle thingy if it makes you feel GREAT!
    i should be on juice 6 months from now

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i've came off and been depressed. now i just come off and think about my next cycle...everyday spent in the gym is a day closer to feeling superior again at least thats how i see it and how i came off my last cycle and started my new one

alevok Guest
    No introduction, no stats and no previous cycle history and this question. No dude we are not gonna help you out with your paper.....

needle is offline Senior Member
    My friend started hearing voices in his head lol!!! No joke, guys he got off the juice and found out that he was by polar, a bad mix!!! I guess the juice brought it out of him!!!
    I get kind of overly nervous, when Im on tho!

****, that happened to me too. I kept saying to myself "I see little people." LOL

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    listen PMS is real, a Pregnant woman acting funny and getting cravings is real, the old addage there is too much testosterone in the room is real...

When you artifiacailly add hormones you are going to experience highs and lows... It IS THE STEROIDS that are giving you mood swings, if you are already imbalanced then steroids may really be rough on you when trying to come off cycle...

I am either happy or aggressive when on, and sometimes I am lazy and depressed when off... but its usually so mild I dont even notice it... Just depends on whats going on...

I went through a period of time after a cycle where I thought I was dying my anxiety got so bad. So I went to the doctor and had all the checks done. I was so sure there was 'something' wrong with me, but nothing. And still after getting checked and being told I'm perfectly healthy, I was still scared to death. I had these horrible thoughts and feelings that I wouldn't wish upon even my worst enemy. I knew it wasnt normal so I researched. Come to find out I had about every symptom of depression and anxiety. Crazy sh*t was going on and it never affected me before I started using. Now I'm not blaming it entirely on the steroids , so don't get me wrong. I've come to accept that I had some kind of underlying problem and cycling aggravated it to the point where I actually noticed the symptoms. So if anyone out there who has the same problems you can relate and you know how scary it really is. The best thing to do is visit the doctor and they should put you on some type of meds. Also reading up on it and realizing how it works helped me a lot. Remember that anxiety is completely harmless. Though it seems like you're messed up physically, it's really all mental. Hope this helps some of you.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshark2020
    thanks for your replays bro's and no this has nothing to do with an article. chek part 2 for more information about me.. i just want to know how and why i'm like this? i think the problem was there before and the roids use triggerd it.
    Sir these are not mental problems it is infact Hypogonadism when you testes do not produce enough testosterone and you may feel depressed with low testosterone .I suggest you go see a doctor and if you have low testosterone the doc can write you a prescription for steroids (Testosterone) and steroids are quite healthy for a person with low testosterone.Ok i went too far ahead,you see the picture.
    Depression can be caused by low testosterone.
    The other traits of depression are paranoia anxiety/panic and low sex drive
    loss quality of life

but hey if your under the age of 40 and Depressed have really low testosterone dont expect testosterone because most the time docs will just treat your depression with Anti-Depressants and monthly Psychiatrist talk time.They wont fix the underlying problem that you have low testosterone
    and just go on drugging you with every kind of Anti-Depressants tll you cant complain any more.The docs not gonna believe you have low ''T'' he'll just get away saying its your mental and thinking disorders along with depression thats making you depressed.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) estimates that 4 to 5 million American men may suffer from low testosterone, but only 5 percent are currently treated.

some of them are on Anti-Depressants and others just accept it as normal way of life while getting older

Anti-Depressants may lower testosterone
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 05-25-2005 at 05:35 AM.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    some of you are so damn paranoid

why does everyone have to be a fed or reporter

just help the man out, who cares what the fvcking media writes

if your sooo sure he's a reporter, then stay off the damn thread

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    some of you are so damn paranoid

why does everyone have to be a fed or reporter

just help the man out, who cares what the fvcking media writes

if your sooo sure he's a reporter, then stay off the damn thread
    The media hypes the politicians then someone caught w/juice could go to jail same amount of time as heroin or crack. I say dont give sh*t to reporters.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    thanks for your replays bro's and no this has nothing to do with an article. chek part 2 for more information about me.. i just want to know how and why i'm like this? i think the problem was there before and the roids use triggerd it.
    YA OK, Ask anyone who has Ross in his screen name , hell have an answer for you!

flex99 is offline Junior Member

depression

bro, i've been on steroids for about four years now, everytime i get off a cycle i feel like crap, because when your on roids you get SO much attention. but when i got off i felt small , and in reality i am not, if you do your research you will see that with most injectables its easy to keep the gains. All you got to do is keep working out, and just eat right. and when your mind starts playing games with you just find something to keep you occupied.

The OutLord is offline Member
    This problem is standard for me..!

in some how..! i alway think..!

- never minde.! it is the steroid ..i think ! and ther is no problem..!..!
    for a time.!
    it work for me..!
    Last edited by The OutLord; 05-25-2005 at 03:34 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there anyone out there who had realy big mental problems afther the use of steroids ? Well i did and stil have. panickattacks, depressions all kind of crap. Already using stuff against it like efexor. Is there anyone out there who had or have the same crap and want to talk about it?
    thx
    Yes depression after a cycle is or at least should be a fact everyone should be aware of. I had to go on Lexapro for months after my 5 month cycle. Thank God for Anti- depressants. Things did eventually normalize but testosterone plays a huge part in a persons emotional well being. Good luck to you....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information