Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    goldshark2020 is offline New Member

mental problems afther steroids.

Is there anyone out there who had realy big mental problems afther the use of steroids ? Well i did and stil have. panickattacks, depressions all kind of crap. Already using stuff against it like efexor. Is there anyone out there who had or have the same crap and want to talk about it?
    thx

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    how old are you?

smegs is offline Member
    i developed a panic/anxiety disorder for a while, but i'm still not sure what it's rooted too (not sure if steriods are the thing that did it).

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshark2020
    Is there anyone out there who had realy big mental problems afther the use of steroids ? Well i did and stil have. panickattacks, depressions all kind of crap. Already using stuff against it like efexor. Is there anyone out there who had or have the same crap and want to talk about it?
    thx
    how old are you, what did you cycle and for how long? and when did you start having panic attacks etc.?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    granted you played with your hormones on gear you probably had this underlying problem before gear.. list your cycle and pct please

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Is there anyone out there who had or have the same crap and want to talk about it?
    sounds like someone trying to write another article.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    sounds like someone trying to write another article.
    i really hope thats not the case

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of mental problems are caused by a deep underlying issue, blaming something else like steroids is just a way out to not face the real cause of the problem

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nah, for me I might cry at some stupid shiit during PCT, that **** clomid. But then again I am just a softy at heart.

c5529 is offline Member
    I'd like to help, but need more info:
    did you have the mental issues prior to steroid use ?
    When did you begin Effexor?
    What steroids /how much did you use?
    What kind of PCT did you use?

let me know these things and I can certainly provide my 2 cents.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    a lot of mental problems are caused by a deep underlying issue, blaming something else like steroids is just a way out to not face the real cause of the problem
    i agree with what you are saying, although is there any proof underlying this ussie?

Can sterids cause any sort of mental problems???

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure if juice could cause mental issues or not, I suppose it could everybody is different. Afterall, we are messing with our hormones

Dont know anything about this guy or his issues, Ive just seen people with mental problems always try to blame something else b/c they dont want to face the real problem

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    he probably had issues before the roid use and just made them worse instead of better.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I work at a mental hospital and I've never had anyone come in there because of steroids . Now other drugs are a totally diffrent story.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Panic attacks are not from steroid use . Depression I think is a big problem , you have to look at it close. You are strong as hell feel like a god and then three weeks off your struggling to bench 315 from 405. You have to take care of yourself when your off like eating good, supplements and consistant in the gym.

I see guys at my gym litteraly blow up 60 lbs heavier eating like a horse and doing tons of gear like Dbol , HGH, HIGH tes doses for 6 Months. and then one day they are telling me about crying at dog commercials because their hormones are so jacked up. The reason is they stop cold turkey and didn't phase out their gear taking smaller doses for a period of time.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

what?

Sounds like this clown is just trying to write some sort of article. He still hasnt posted his cycle, dosage, age or pct. If you want help thats what this board and its members are for. But if your fishing, go somewhere else.

JMO

immy is offline Associate Member
    Dude don't think the roids have anything to do with it, it is all mental bro, when I came off i thought my world was complete sh!t. depression, anger issue everything you can think of i had it, but my doc told me i was bipolar and adhd. told me it was the roids and all this crap but come to find out it that i have a history of all these things in my family so i said F@#k it and i am doing a nother cycle and having no problems good luck

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    the promblems were there b4 you started using.the gear may have made you more aggressive but the intial promblem that created the aggressive reactions is the thing you want to focus on.

Yes! It started when I noticed my nuts shrank. I became depressed. Then I wasn't having any more roid rage and I got moore depressed. I wasn't a walking hard-on anymore and this depressed me further. I then felt small and went even deeper into the abyss. Alas people stopped gawking at my massive manly physique and it was a total meltdown. The end result was........

I did another cycle got huge and strong and manly again and now I feel F*ing GREAT.

SO PRINT THAT IN YOUR ARTICLE......

Definatley some jerkoff fishing...........

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have had a little bit of depression after coming off of long heavy cycles, but if you know what is giving you the depression you can deal with it. It is kind of like the agressiveness while on a cycle, it does increase some, but if you realize what is going on you don't let it get out of control. I hate when they have any thing on TV about gear, because someone always blames something on gear, and think it is a crock of sh**.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    thx
    Seems to me like people have these problems from b4 and once they go on the juice they feel like they have a scapegoat to justify themselves and blame the roids......jmo tho

No Fishing

this is BS, NO FISHING!!!!!!...........BYTCH

and hes a reporter...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Steroids dont cause depression moron. They make me euphoric with the gains i see in the mirror. Im never happier than when im on a cycle.

Report this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mental problems afther steroids.-youre_a_homo.jpg  

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey hed...

hey hed...

you just called that guy a homo and a moron? that's asinine. you're the moron. steroids indeed CAN cause depression. just because you've never experienced it and think your body is so great doesn't mean everyone will be like that.

why don't YOU do a little research for one and second stop treating other members like crap?

oh and your avatar - it's disrespectful to women and the most childish one that i have ever seen.

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 02-02-2005 at 12:45 AM.

I have a big problem with anxiety now caused by STEROIDS . They can cause anxiety and/or depression. End of story.

I sure hope I don't get called a homo or a moron by Hed who obviously knows nothing.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey hed...

you just called that guy a homo and a moron? that's asinine. you're the moron. steroids indeed CAN cause depression. just because you've never experienced it and think your body is so great doesn't mean everyone will be like that.

why don't YOU do a little research for one and second stop treating other members like crap?

oh and your avatar - it's disrespectful to women and the most childish one that i have ever seen.

A.A.
    Have to agree 100% with everything AA has said bro, chill out, bb'ing is a tight knit sport as far as support goes - don't bring down the team! (or you'll get cut like the fat kid in a dodgeball game)

I doubt steroids can cause true mental disorders like schizophrenia, etc. but I don't dispute the fact that some people can become depressed, down, paranoid more so than normal while on cycle - I've experianced some of those to a small degree while being on Tren for an extended period, could be all in my head but I think some of my emotions are definetly amplified. Drol and Nandrolone are also notorious for some in causing these experiances...

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Have to agree 100% with everything AA has said bro, chill out, bb'ing is a tight knit sport as far as support goes - don't bring down the team! (or you'll get cut like the fat kid in a dodgeball game)

I doubt steroids can cause true mental disorders like schizophrenia, etc. but I don't dispute the fact that some people can become depressed, down, paranoid more so than normal while on cycle - I've experianced some of those to a small degree while being on Tren for an extended period, could be all in my head but I think some of my emotions are definetly amplified. Drol and Nandrolone are also notorious for some in causing these experiances...
    Sounds like someone is speaking from experience and has some underlying issues.... LMAO (J/k BRO)

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

?

I think clearly steroids obviously effect neurotransmitter levels, and yes can influence your psychological state. I think what most bros are trying to say is that these effects are usually temporary in nature, and usually only occcur during hormonal fluctuations (ie begining a cycle and coming off a cycle).

However, I think if one has an existing underlying problem, steroids may exaccerbate the problem and may cause the user to attribute the effects directly to steroid use .
    Last edited by IGOTJUICE007; 02-02-2005 at 08:06 AM.

Hed
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey hed...

A.A.

Ok A.A., heres what i think. I think first of all, you need to understand that this guy doesnt give a flying **** about the good effects of steroids , hes trying to dig up dirt to write a total negative article/story/report on them.

HENSE, me not giving him anything to work with. I KNOW that they cause problems, and choose not to go into depth with them, IN THE HOPES that in a month, we dont see a link to like the Washington post about an article that is like "......in my research, and after asking users themselves, steroids not only cause depression, but alter moods, increase anger, and have even been known to wipe out small countries and rape and pillage villages."

Think before you go sticking up for someone who is most definately a reporter, and ripping on me there champ. You just gave him the fuel he needs to $hit on our group more.

And as for our avitar, lighten up dude, get a friggin sense of humor

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    has there ever been articles that dont bash steroid use ?i've never seen on myself. i think they should do an article on someone who does a cycle properly so people can see the benefits and not just write about the people u take to much and dont do pct. i think during pct they can defintly mess with ur emotions but i've always returned to normal shortly after. if u cant control urself then u shouldnt be using them.

Check MD. Articles in there about the good side of Juice!

Hed
    There are good and bad ones, but MANY more bad ones. Its the media's way. I refuse to give even a sliver of information to help them out, because they are looking at the whole scene in a biased way, the way that will make them the most money.

Hed

Hed, I got your back bro. If this was a legitimate concern it would have been handled differently. This guy is fishing for a article to bash us!
    Think about it
    1) brand new member
    2)This was his FIRST POST!
    3)Never told us his age/stats/cycles etc etc
    4)plus he hasnt responded at all. He is probably coppying and pasting the responces into his article.

So this guy IS a HOMO. He is trying to hurt our sport. Stop backing him up!

PEACE OUT
    LAN

aphex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I see guys at my gym litteraly blow up 60 lbs heavier eating like a horse and doing tons of gear like Dbol, HGH, HIGH tes doses for 6 Months. and then one day they are telling me about crying at dog commercials because their hormones are so jacked up.

That is QUITE LITERALLY one of the funniest things I have ever read. LOL doesn't suffice.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    If you think steroids caused your mental problem then I suggest you dont use them again and seek help immediately. That means get off of here and call the doctor.

aphex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    It is kind of like the agressiveness while on a cycle, it does increase some, but if you realize what is going on you don't let it get out of control. I hate when they have any thing on TV about gear, because someone always blames something on gear, and think it is a crock of sh**.

Good point. I've only cycled 200mg test cyp/week once, years ago, and currently upped my Androgel to over 7.5gm/day, but I've come to appreciate the importance of being in touch with the somewhat deeper levels of one's psyche, so that impulses can be arrested long before a muscle even twitches into aggressive action. Today I almost told a train conductor to "shut the **** up" after he told me twice to fold the dollar before inserting it below where the coins are supposed to go (I was *already* doing that). It's a far cry from real aggressive impulses, like several years ago when I threw a boozed up trash mouth who followed me from a train station into a dumpster.

You know your doing alright when you can get a good chuckle out of what you "were about to do or say" to someone or something. Such thoughts come up all the time, and violent fantasies can actually be *imaginative*.

goldshark2020 is offline New Member
    thanks for your replays bro's and no this has nothing to do with an article. chek part 2 for more information about me.. i just want to know how and why i'm like this? i think the problem was there before and the roids use triggerd it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information