Thread: EQ duration

beavertrap is offline Associate Member

EQ duration

Current cycle 500test e/400eq. I am currently on wk 10. I was planning on a 12 wk cycle (running one extra week of test so they clear at the same time). They say you should run eq at least 12 wks. I am only now starting to see results from the eq. I have plenty of gear to run a longer cycle. Is 15 weeks going to give me visibly better results than 12? I have run nolva and arimidex all along and am up a slow but steady 17#.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nothing wrong with extend you're cycle to 15 weeks
    you might wanna incorperate some hcg at 500iu every 5th day to make pct a bit easyer

rodge

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Current cycle 500test e/400eq. I am currently on wk 10. I was planning on a 12 wk cycle (running one extra week of test so they clear at the same time). They say you should run eq at least 12 wks. I am only now starting to see results from the eq. I have plenty of gear to run a longer cycle. Is 15 weeks going to give me visibly better results than 12? I have run nolva and arimidex all along and am up a slow but steady 17#.
    i have experimented running eq different ways, and definitely the longer the better....i also now will only run eq, eod......eq tends to not shut me down as much as deca or tren , and pct comes easier with more keepable gains....gl

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    nothing wrong with extend you're cycle to 15 weeks
    you might wanna incorperate some hcg at 500iu every 5th day to make pct a bit easyer

rodge
    Thanks. Starting HCG this week.

Thread Information