bmi
    bmi is offline Junior Member

Question on clomid and fertility

I have a clinical question on the use of Anabolics and PCT. I finished my last cycle in June and finished my PCT about 30 days later. My wife got pregnant in November and we found out last week that she's carrying twins. I just read the following;

"Some estimate that the chances of having twins after fertility enhancing treatment is as high as 1 in 38. Others estimate that using the drug Clomid increases your chances to 1 in 5."

I used clomid/nolva/ liquidex on my last cycle. My wife about 2 years ago did a primo and winstrol with hcg pct.

There are no twins in her or my family. So, did me taking clomid produce the twins?

Thanks in advance.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Nope.

9000rpm is offline Member
    That statement is stated towards women taking clomid. Clomid is a fertility drug for women. It is impossible for a man to cause a woman to have twins. That has to come from the female's egg splitting into two "identical twins", or the female having two eggs that were somehow released into her uterous(sp?) and both of them getting fertilized.

Come on man, this is 7th grade health class stuff. By the way, a girl can't get pregnant from oral or anal sex either. Just in case you were wondering.

Thread Information