RipRock is offline New Member

Question Trying to juice suttle.

Hey Guys,

I have been working out quite a while. I came across a buddy of mine the other day that has put on quite a bit of muscle since the last time I saw him.
    He said He had done Deca a few times. Now I have been researching quite a long time now, and Have recieved mixed messages, I have heard both yes and no to the following question. Can you use deca alone? Just to make slow suttle gains? My friend did it and he looks awesome. But like I said, i am patient and want to make suttle gains, faster than normal but do not want to put on 20 lbs in a couple months. Can I do this?

Thanks.
    Rip Rock
    oh by the way I weigh 225 and have 12%bf. all natural so far with the exception of creatine, good diet,and some vitamins.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Deca alone is awful... probably the worst single compound cycle. Do a search on "Deca Only." If you want slow gains then why not do a low dose test enan/cyp cycle. Like 250mg a week for 12 weeks. Then of course pct.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Deca alone is awful... probably the worst single compound cycle. Do a search on "Deca Only." If you want slow gains then why not do a low dose test enan/cyp cycle. Like 250mg a week for 12 weeks. Then of course pct.
    Yes, a "Deca only cycle" is bad, if your looking at it from your dicks point of view. Alot of guys sufffer from what is called Deca dick, which basically means your dick doesnt work while your on and for some time after. Now, if your looking at it in terms of muscle gains and strength gains, its great. Its one of the best mass builders out there, I dont know about suttle though, I dont think any steroid is suttle. But personally I would stick to a single estered test if this is you first cycle just like Consistency said, I think you will be much happier with that, you will get a bad impression of steroids if you run Deca alone, leave that for later on in life.
    Cheers

RipRock is offline New Member

So I take it thats not a good idea,
    If I wanted to to just a low test cycle like 250 mg.
    What should I use for pct?

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RipRock
    So I take it thats not a good idea,
    If I wanted to to just a low test cycle like 250 mg.
    What should I use for pct?
    CLomid, Nolva and maybe a-dex

Can we please learn to spell...SUBTLE not SUTTLE.

I have known guys that take low dose deca cycles and do just fine. Of course they always seem to have a bowl full of Blue Diamonds by the bed.

T

t-money is offline Member
    You should just hit 250-300mg of Test E or Cyp for 12-16 weeks. You won't be dissappointed unless your diet sucks.

T

Thread Information