Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: how often to inject test cyp?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

how often to inject test cyp?

i can get test cyp for £30 in a10ml amp. i was just wondering if i had one injection a week of 2mls would this be enough for good results or would i be better off having two injections a week of 1ml

nathanw21 is offline Member
    how many mg's is it per cc? cyp needs to be injected twice a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I Would Have 2 Shots A Week, What Type Of Cyp Is It What Make?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    how many mg's is it per cc? cyp needs to be injected twice a week.

agree

i cant remember the make of it, i saw it last week and will be getting it on the weekend have to look then, why would u wanna know the make of it??
    i was thinking that one shot of 2mls a week would be alright but you say two shots would that be of 1ml per shot or 2ml a shot twice a week?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Twice a week. Do a search.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Test Cyp has a half life of 1 week or longer. 1 time per week is sufficient.

depends on how many mg's per cc it is. you need about 400-500mg a week. so if it is 200mg per cc. than you shot 1 cc twice a week. that makes 400mg a week.

the reason why i asked about the make was that in certain parts of England there are some counterfit cyp about, where you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Test Cyp has a half life of 1 week or longer. 1 time per week is sufficient.

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

Nat - exactly my point! With the longer esters there is no need to inject them more often. I understand some people believe that the test levels are kept more equal by more frequent shots. Not necessary - IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

you can inject only once a week and be fine. but in my experence twice a weeks is better and more common. it is really up to the person.

I Inject Twice A Week And Have Good Results...

theres nothing wrong with once a week, but i get better results with twice a week and its better to maintain blood levels,

Here is a thread with Vet's and senior member's comments about test cyp injection frequency from about 1 month ago.

Cyp vs Enth

hot-rox... everyone is different and reacts in different ways to gear, the most common way is twice a week, this is why we have these boards to discuss our different opinions, once is fine but twice is better for me and alot more people aswell,
    look and listen

Agreed Marcus. That is why I thought including some additional experience Bro's comments would be beneficial to this discusion. If you read the other thread you noticed that there was also a split, some agreeing with 2x per week, others 1 time. It was relevant, and members will make their own decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    hot-rox... everyone is different and reacts in different ways to gear, the most common way is twice a week, this is why we have these boards to discuss our different opinions, once is fine but twice is better for me and alot more people aswell,

look and listen

by the way marcus300 i'm from south wales

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I would still inject twice a week you are more likely to have a constant level than if you were to inject only once a week. Three times a week would be better and so on and so forth. You may not "need" to but my point is unless you are a) afraid to stick yourself, or b) to cheap to buy the extra pins, there is no reason to not inject the cypionate or enanthate esters twice per week.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It's depend on ammount of test. IMHO if you gonna use less than 300mg/week you could have just 1 shot

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I would still inject twice a week you are more likely to have a constant level than if you were to inject only once a week. Three times a week would be better and so on and so forth. You may not "need" to but my point is unless you are a) afraid to stick yourself, or b) to cheap to buy the extra pins, there is no reason to not inject the cypionate or enanthate esters twice per week.

i think i'll inject twice a week with around 300mgs each time, i live in the uk so i dont have to buys my own pins,syringes

palme is offline Rosie Member
    To get more even bloodlevels id inject 2 times/week.

You get free syringes in the uk?

oh yeah free syringes,needles,swabs and sharp boxes to store your used needles in and then you can take them back.

What a great country

how much does it cost you to buy all your bits and pieces then?

Not much, about $0,5-$1/syringe. But getting them for free would be sweet.

monkeyboi is offline New Member
    hi my names mike i have had oxys before and done test 300 before im about to get some test 300 agen how often would you recomend me to inject a week and how much ?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007 View Post
    i can get test cyp for £30 in a10ml amp. i was just wondering if i had one injection a week of 2mls would this be enough for good results or would i be better off having two injections a week of 1ml
    Depending the dosage every 5-7 days is enough in most cases.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Monkeyboi what are your stats first of all?

Height weight bf age cycle history training history and diet?
    Test cyp is usually not 5-7 days since it has a 7 day ester period

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboi
    hi my names mike i have had oxys before and done test 300 before im about to get some test 300 agen how often would you recomend me to inject a week and how much ?
    You really need to start your own thread instead of bumping an 8 year old one!!!!!!!!
    Dennis86 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information