Thread: Nutts and M1T

Beat is offline Associate Member

Nutts and M1T

my balls hurt a little now and then, nothing major.. im wondering, when should i beware and stop taking the stuff, i mean, how long should it hurt to be a stop sign for me? should it hurt non stop too? hope youre getting what i mean.. "how" should it hurt for me to know i should stop?

another question is.. after im done with my cycle.. will my test levels be back to exactly how they were before? will my body change in any way? now or in the future?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    my balls hurt a little now and then, nothing major.. im wondering, when should i beware and stop taking the stuff, i mean, how long should it hurt to be a stop sign for me? should it hurt non stop too? hope youre getting what i mean.. "how" should it hurt for me to know i should stop?

another question is.. after im done with my cycle.. will my test levels be back to exactly how they were before? will my body change in any way? now or in the future?

thanks
    You should get some kind of test to run a long with M1T, it shuts you down pretty hard. Don't run it for more than 4 weeks IMO.

After the cycle your test levels will go back to the same sometime, just make sure you complete pct. I did a cycle a couple months ago, and I haven't noticed any body changes nor have I lost anything I gained. Actually I've gained more so I think my test is back to normal also.

Thread Information