newbrew is offline Senior Member

Recount: only enough clomid for 19 days

Well, I did something wrong apparently and Ive found that I only have enough for 19 days (I had planned on a 21 day cycle of clomid), first day being 300, second 100, and so on

My 'cycle' is a fairly low dose at 300mg/week of test E. Nolva throughout, and enough nolva for after cycle if I wanted to run both as well.

Do you see this as a really big deal? If I can not obtain enough clomid before the cycle is over will I be alright? Perhaps I can throw in some nolva at the end as well?

thanks

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    when you say you have enough clomid to last 19 days at what mg are you running the clomid at through pct also you should run nolva at 20mg ed throughout pct only run 10 mg ed through cycle if you feel better about it otherwise i wouldnt run the nolva in cycle unless you notice any soreness or puffyness of your nips.good luck anyway bro.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    just forget the first day of 300mg, just do 100, and then voila you got a 21 day pct

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    just forget the first day of 300mg, just do 100, and then voila you got a 21 day pct
    thanks, will do. how do the rest of you feel about this? not taking 300mg the very first day would work out perfect.

to the above post:

day 1 - 300mg
    day 2-10 - 100mg
    day 11-21 - 50mg

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you could also take 200mg the first day and have enough for 20 days. I would deffinetly also run tribulus at 4g ed.

Thread Information