Thread: help please

bannerboy is offline New Member

help please

Thank you for your info on the bionabol (please refer to fake pictures section). My provider is also the owner of the gym I use (in UK).. As I need to tackle him on this subject and possibly put myself in a precarious situation can you tell me a little more on how one may know this bionabol is fake please, and if tested what did it show up as ??

Any help would be appreciated.

I also got some Deca at the same time, brown bottles with nandrelone decanote on a white sticky label with square corners taht do not peel off easily, they look real are well packaged (as are the bionabol). Liquid is even in all bottles and writing looks straight, lot and expiry numbers are in different ink in the information slip inside box which are separately packaged the manufacturer is shown as famar sa in Greece and are marketed by a company called K.Median, does these sound real ???

I will be seeing him tomorrow and I haven't paid for them yet !!!

bannerboy is offline New Member

Fake D-Bol/possible fake Deca advice

Being a newbie I would like to know if any of the "old heads" can steer me in the right direction please

Quote Originally Posted by bannerboy
    Thank you for your info on the bionabol (please refer to fake pictures section on the thread originally posted by LAC Body builder). My provider is also the owner of the gym I use (in UK). Hew may not be aware that they are fake himself, and I hope this is the case.....As I need to tackle him on this subject and possibly put both of us in an awkward situation can anyone shed any light on what this version of fake bionabol actually is and if it has been tested what did it show up as ??

Any help would be appreciated.

I also got some Deca at the same time, brown bottles with nandrelone decanote on a white sticky label with square corners that do not peel off easily, they look real are well packaged (as are the bionabol). Liquid is even in all bottles and writing looks straight, lot and expiry numbers are in different ink in the information slip inside box which are separately packaged the manufacturer is shown as famar sa in Greece and are marketed by a company called K.Median, does these sound real ???

I will be seeing him tomorrow and I haven't paid for them yet !!!

notus is offline Member
    bump for ya

Thread Information