Carth is offline Associate Member

Home brew gear VS. Pharm grade gear

I'm sure many of you have used home brew gear and pharm grade gear. For those that have used both...can you tell the difference between either or? I mean...were the results you achieved from home brew gear just as good as pharm grade gear?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    My personal homebrew is better than anything I've ever used because I make it. I know it's clean and I know it's not underdosed.

depends ive gotten about the same results off both, but yes i trust it more when i make it myself cause i know it aint dirty...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    At least you know EXACTLY what is going into your gear if you make it yourself. There is no real way of knowing exactly what is in some UG gear UNLESS you have it tested.

Kool_Keith is offline New Member
    I have used both and definately noticed a difference. I started to notice results sooner (2-3 weeks) from Pharma grade Test and when I took the same dose of American pharm as home brew, I had gyno start. I only take about 400mg week of T in stead of 750-1000mg. Also, I didnt get acne as bad. You can probably get the same results though but it will take longer and you will probably have to take more - IMO.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    homebrew all the way... and some UGLs are great too...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    My personal homebrew is better than anything I've ever used because I make it. I know it's clean and I know it's not underdosed.
    I concur, if you have pharmaceutical grade powders than you have human homemade gear.

I think I misunderstood the ? I thought you meant purchasing someones homebrew vs. pharma grade. I have never made my own but if I could, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Kool_Keith
    I have used both and definately noticed a difference. I started to notice results sooner (2-3 weeks) from Pharma grade Test and when I took the same dose of American pharm as home brew, I had gyno start. I only take about 400mg week of T in stead of 750-1000mg. Also, I didnt get acne as bad. You can probably get the same results though but it will take longer and you will probably have to take more - IMO.
    But wait up. If you used pharm grade gear and it kicked in faster.....wouldn't that say something about homebrew gear??? Isn't that saying that homebrew gears is NOT as effective as pharm grade gear? Bro, because I'm currently taking 1000mgs of Test Cyp and 800mgs of EQ a week and I'm barely growing here. Yet everyone is assuring me that powder gear I get is one of the bests!

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on your powder source, if your homebrew powder sux then your homebrew gear will suck compared to pharm. I have had good results from my homebrew, I have good powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    But wait up. If you used pharm grade gear and it kicked in faster.....wouldn't that say something about homebrew gear??? Isn't that saying that homebrew gears is NOT as effective as pharm grade gear? Bro, because I'm currently taking 1000mgs of Test Cyp and 800mgs of EQ a week and I'm barely growing here. Yet everyone is assuring me that powder gear I get is one of the bests!

I dont think something is right then, you should be making daily gains at that dose. There are a lot of variables too, how is your diet, calories, carbs, Essential Fats.... and how many hours of sleep do you get? I can only go based on what I know and what worked for me but I prefer Pharm gear. No offense to any chemists or home brew bros, this is just what worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    it all depends on your powder source, if your homebrew powder sux then your homebrew gear will suck compared to pharm. I have had good results from my homebrew, I have good powder.
    Im not an expert at making brew but that sure makes sense to me, if you use bad ingredients, the product will not doubt be only as good as what it is made from.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you have legit american pharm grade, i don't think you could possible make something yourself at home that is as sterile, as far as potency i have good results off of my homebrew, but i still think legit pharm gear is the best.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u can afford it, stick to human grade pharmaceuticals. nuttin better.

I would stick to human pharm grade. Believe me I will! But I'm on gear all year round bro! The bill would come out to around $6,000 a year! And that doesn't even include $$$$ needed for food and bloodwork and certain supplements!

Thread Information