Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Do you have to necessarily "cut" or "bulk" while on an AAS cycle?

I'm about to do a test e cycle and I really never was into "cutting" or "bulking" i just pretty much eat a healthy diet all year round with a lot of protein and a good amount of calories/fats/carbs with cardio 3-5 times a week, etc. I want to just pack on some lean muscle and is that possible? I really dont want to cut or bulk. Also...whats the best diet for this? Maybe just upping everything slightly and protein greatly?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    test builds lean mass
    a test enanthate and eq cycle would be ideal for that or if you dont mind injecting everyday your best bet would be a test propionate and eq cycle

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    What does your proposed cycle look like as far as drugs and ancillaries? With that answered, Advice may be easier to give.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i dont think so this is what i wrote about my upcoming cycle when someone asked if i was cutting or bulking:

"I'm not really cutting (as in losing a lot of fat, aka I'm not trying to lower BF%) and I'm not really bulking (as in not worrying about fat gain, just trying to get huge by an means necessary). Basically I wanna add solid lean mass while staying relatively around 11% BF, but wouldnt care if I gained 3-4 pounds of fat."

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Check out the diet forum for "gain lean muscle mass" diets.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Fina/prop would be the best choice for a lean muscle cycle, but it can be done with test e

9000rpm is offline Member
    I do the same thing when I'm on AS. I don't eat massive quantities to try to gain as much weight as possible. I do try to eat lots of protein rich foods and I drink one protein shake every night before bed. But I am 5'5" and weigh 180 to 190lbs. (my weight has always fluctuated a lot) If I were to try to gain like 20 lbs while on cycle, I'd be a blimp.

I always like to do my cycles to gain more lean muscle and try to an even swap of fat and muscle if possible. I do usually get to around 195 at the end of a cycle though.

Thread Information