LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Exp. dates...How long after

How long after the exp. date is this stuff(juice) good for? Iv heard any where between 2-3 years after the date and also that the potancey is droped any where between 8-15%. Is this ture? Thanks hope what I heard is correct cause I have some stuff but Im not ready to take it. So if thats true I can save it or if not just get rid of it...no im not talking about throwing it out.

Thanks
    LS1

darmadoc is offline Member
    Is this UG or pharmaceutical?

LS1
    Qv and Organon. Im more concerend about the Qv. Thanks...anyone else any ideas.

Thanks
    LS1

bowie is offline Member
    A couple months after expire,you would not know the difference,a couple years would be weaker but still fine. There's no set percentage of loss,it all depends how old the hormone was before it was made and also how it has been stored for the last few years. Was it in a dark cool place or was it in a warm stinky gym bag,these are all factors.As far as being safe, you are good to go. Not to say that I would use gear that was 5 years expired.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Pharmaceutical stuff should be good for a year, if the UG is produced properly I would expect 6-12 months should still be fine.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    A experation date is the the manufacturers estimated date of a 10% loss of potency.

As long as its not a mutiuse vial that has been opened years ago it should be fine.

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    A experation date is the the manufacturers estimated date of a 10% loss of potency.

As long as its not a mutiuse vial that has been opened years ago it should be fine.
    Thanks Bro

Thread Information