jbone30 is offline Associate Member

Addiction & dreams of AS

Anyone else ever dream of juicing?...Im wakin up in the morning goin what the fuc*! I think Im setting myself up for an addiction?..anyone here...or better yet has everyone here said they were gonna do one cycle?..Im thinkin 2..that way atleast I can lie to myself starting the second one...shi* im gunna be like 50 years old holdin a candle talkin bout..hi Im a steroid user from formerly west maple...HI STEROID GUY!...Ive been off the juice now for 5 months....blah blah

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    were all like that bro, some of us more addictive personalities than others, i am a recovering addict and i was like that at first when i juiced, but the novelty wears off and the thoughts of the magic pills dont really do it for me anymore

peace

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Jason so now you use in Moderator? I mean moderation?...Sorry couldnt resist
    Yea I have a pretty addictive personality...I think my whole life has been a trade off of one drug or substance at any given time..if not alchohol meth cars guns cigarettes anything bad fo me...women..Id have to say the latter is the biggest addiction though...you know your addicted to women when your credit report says $50,000 in debt ..Or just stupid

joevette is offline Banned
    I've never said I'd only do 1 or a few cycles. I plan on cycling until I'm 40ish and going on HRT permanently. I still take appropriate breaks inbetween my cycles, and I think that's the key. Just make yourself take some time off. Besides, there is some fun stuff you can use while off the juice to keep you growing (slin, HGH, IGF-1 LR3, PGF2-A, IL-15, clen , etc.).

Stackertoo is offline Member
    I have had dreams (yes, plural and different ones) about going into Mexico to get it!!
    How's that one?
    I need to talk with Sigmund Roid!!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    everyone that i kno who says there only going to do one cycle does more than one. i love when im on and when im not im constantly thinking about my next cycle. even now im on test and im always thinking about what ill take next or if i should extend etc. i think it can be mental addicting to some people depending on how u r

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    hahha....just like lays potato chips, you cant take just one!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if u use steroids once u will use them for the rest of ur life. at least i will and at least 95% of others will too.

Well, I think people who say they will only do one cycle usually say that becayse they do not fully understand how anabolics work. For most people the first cycle will not give them their desired physique. And beginners usually have the impression that once cycle will work miracles.

I also think that we manifest our thoughts in our sleep, I dream about whatever is preoccupying me at the moment. If it happens to be juice or work or whatever. When I am receiving a pak, I usually get paranoid and have dreams related to it. So whatever is on your mind most will most likely be what manifest itself in your dreams.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I'm a addicted to gear 1st step lol. Luv it been on for 7yrs and will continue.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I day dream of different and extended long cycles. Some exotic steroid , or combos that are not conventional. *drool*rrrrrrrooiiiiddddddddddddssssssss

yes i use in moderation, planned cycles and i can stick to it

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    I have been clean and sober for 3 1/2 years. My drug of choice was heroin. Getting clean was the hardest thing that I have ever done. My use of AAS is nothing like using mind altering drugs. I do not crave them and I would not steal from you to get them. For, heroin, there wasn't about anything that I would not have done for that next shot. I enjoy being clean. I take pride in my body and health. I use steroids as supplement! They are not the sole reason I work out and I would work out and have without there use. In my opinoin, this is the overall problem with people and there ideas about what AAS will do for them. If you are relying on them and believe that you do not have to consider diet, training, and rest and you will blow up anyway. Then I am afraid you will be greatly disappointed. Just my .02

yep thats about the bottom line, just what he said....i would have sold my granny for heroin, juice is just not the same, however i beleive you need to have a relationship with yourself before juicing... for me, not in first 5 years of recovery

peace

jgg1221 is offline Member
    theyre definitly addictive... but its interesting because its hard to tell whether its a pyschologically based addiction or physiologically based one

I think its a totally physiological addiction. It's almost like a chick who is fine as hell getting pregnant and depressed because her body is going to hell. I dont care how hard you work to keep your gains, your going to lose alot when you come off it.

For me it was Coke. That sh1t had me by the balls. I got 11 years Clean and Sober Juice is not the same. I can quit cycling anytime I want to. I just don't want to....(sorry couldn't resist)

The best cycle= The next one..........hehehehe

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    It's good to know there are bros on here that are in recovery! For you guys, Keep it Simple! Ha/ha

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I had a dream just few nights ago I was opening a box and inside I could see ten 10cc bottles of
    primo =)

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I had a dream the other night that there was this chick i was in love with (I think most people call it a girlfriend) and my friend slept with her. In my dream i shot up with a gram of test suspension then i went nuts and beat the crap out of him because i was huge and roided out.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    it's not adream if it comes true. addiction to steroids is better than to crack. i started off thinking i'd do 1 cycle. now about to start my 5th. i've had dreams recently about my package arriving and doing my 1st shot but other than that it usual involves some hot chick telling me how awesome i look and how huge and ripped i am.(again not a dream) lol. just think though. staying in the game will be good because over the next 5 - 10 years science is going to give us better and better gear with less and less sides. i plan to cycle on and off until my 40's and then do gh until i die. can you imagine. 85 years old and squating 500 for reps. lol

ace ventura is offline Member
    I've been on AR long enough to know that I will not do only 1 cycle if I take the first. I mean not just statistically I won't but I feal like I already want to more. Like I wanna get overwith the first cycle so I can try deca in the second or third cycle.

When people say "you're going to loose a lot when you come off" it makes me think. I don't wanna be a juicehead that lose controll or can only feal a live when on cycle. I don't want my look to be totally dependent on AAS, if you know what I mean. I don't want to be a different person while on/off. I just want to "get there" faster with use of aas.. Can't really see myself taking aas all my life. Probably do some cycles, beeing happy about that, and maybe turn back to aas every now and then later.

ace ventura is offline Member
    I guess the side effects will decide for me..

I was very addictive to cigarettes though and I managed to quit one year ago. Never thought that would be possible! I think I get addictive to things easily in the beginning but if there are negative sides I can quit if that's what I want.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    I had a dream the other night that there was this chick i was in love with (I think most people call it a girlfriend) and my friend slept with her. In my dream i shot up with a gram of test suspension then i went nuts and beat the crap out of him because i was huge and roided out.
    LOL

superchump is offline Junior Member
    confusing workout programs, all the supplements and diets plus steroids eventually really do make you nuts but when you venture off into other addictions youll always come back to this one. bodybuilding plus steroids is the perfect mix of health and recklessness by far

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I dont dream about them but I do alot of planing. I usually study on them a few times a day.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Same here. I don't dream or fantasize about juice. I do however plan out my cycle ahead of time. Soon I'll be going on year round but for that I have to plan my budget first...

darmadoc is offline Member
    There have been studies that show a strong tendency for people with addiction problems to get into trouble with steroids . They are mind altering, and most of us get them illegally.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I am definitely addicted to AR. As for ASS, the jury is still out on that one. There are pros and cons. However, it hard to argue that done right they make a HUGE positive difference.

Thread Information