Thread: Gyno GONE!!!!!

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Gyno GONE!!!!!

Go novla!!!Go Femara!!!!Go anastrozol!!!! I use to have a little bit of puberty induced Gyno and after my first cycle and PCT it is gone!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!Has this happened to anyone else?
    Im friggin stoked!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Just shows to go you - that AR and the things we learn here really do have a positive real world impact. I am glad to here it Bro!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    awesome,..congrads...do you think the nolva would have done it by itself.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    awesome,..congrads...do you think the nolva would have done it by itself.
    no, it was a combo

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    hmmm.

how much mass did you gain on the cycle? bench go up significantly? lose any bodyfat? any of these scenarios could lead to the diminished appearance of fatty tissue in the lower breast, and an overall improved shape of it.

clinical studies have attempted to rid gyno with nolva and i've never heard of one working. it can only prevent the formation, not abolish it once it's already there. not to say it is completely outside the realm of possiblity, but it's just not been documented in a controlled study as a gyno cure.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Most excellent!!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    hmmm.

how much mass did you gain on the cycle? bench go up significantly? lose any bodyfat? any of these scenarios could lead to the diminished appearance of fatty tissue in the lower breast, and an overall improved shape of it.

clinical studies have attempted to rid gyno with nolva and i've never heard of one working. it can only prevent the formation, not abolish it once it's already there. not to say it is completely outside the realm of possiblity, but it's just not been documented in a controlled study as a gyno cure.

interesting...............Bump

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro.. Another success brought to you by AR..lol

Sta11ion is offline Member
    There is no clinical studies proving this and there never will be. Why because there is no drug that would remove Gynecomastia . If you are a teenager, gynecomastia is common in teenage boys. As many as 65% of 14-year-old boys have gynecomastia. The breast enlargement usually goes away on its own in 2 or 3 years. But since you are a adult all you probably had was pseudogynecomastia and when you leaned out with the use of AS it reduced the over all apearance of your nipples.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    hmmm.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    There is no clinical studies proving this and there never will be. Why because there is no drug that would remove Gynecomastia. If you are a teenager, gynecomastia is common in teenage boys. As many as 65% of 14-year-old boys have gynecomastia. The breast enlargement usually goes away on its own in 2 or 3 years. But since you are a adult all you probably had was pseudogynecomastia and when you leaned out with the use of AS it reduced the over all apearance of your nipples.
    It's also known as "pectoral feminization"...

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

I love AR!

In any event, I am happy. And I love AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I shudder to think of the many mistakes would have made without you guys!!!!

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Here is some info I got from emedicine.com. So there is a few studies done on it.

Clomiphene, an antiestrogen, can be administered on a trial basis at a dose of 50-100 mg/d orally for up to 6 months. Approximately 50% of patients achieve partial reduction in breast size, and approximately 20% of patients note complete resolution. Outcomes vary with the type and duration of gynecomastia . Adverse effects are rare and include visual problems, rash, and nausea.

Tamoxifen , an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia when used in doses of 10-20 mg orally twice daily. Up to 80% of patients report partial-to-complete resolution of gynecomastia within 3 months. Nausea and epigastric discomfort are the main adverse effects.

Thread Information