joevette is offline Banned

PGF2-A - Just Started!

Well, yesterday I recieved my stuff (60ml PGF2-A @5mg/ml) and shot .1cc (.5mg) in each pec at about 8 pm. It hurt a little, but no real sides. I felt a little hypo, but not enough to eat carbs that late. I didn't sleep very well, but that could be due to a number of reasons (700mg tren etc.).

So, this morning I worked out and at 10:00 a.m. shot 10ius slin, 40mcg IGF-1 LR3, and .2cc of PGF2-A. I then ate 100g of carbs with 75g of protein 15min later, and 50g carbs 30g protein 1hr after that. 2 hours later I ate 50g carbs and 30g protein and shot .3cc, I continued to do this every 1.5hrs ending at 6 pm for a total of 5 injections of PGF2-A all in my chest in different areas.

This stuff makes my chest burn and sore instantly, but the shot I did yesterday was not sore at all today. It also seems to make me go hypo fairly quickly. Is there any reccomended number of carbs per cc of PGF2-A like there is for slin?

I'm trying to use this to bring my chest up. I have large well proportioned arms, back, shoulders, and legs but my chest needs a little work because I haven't been able to hit it hard due to an injury.

Is .3cc of this 5x per day enough to get good gains? So far this level doesn't give me any kind of gastro-intestinal sides (which is nice ), it just makes me kinda warm and hurts like a bitch. I'd rather not shoot more because I'm already spending more on it than all my gear combined (excluding the IGF-1 LR3), and I'm not getting the worst reported sides at this dose. I've heard of people shooting .5cc+ bilaterally 5 times a day, but even at the dose I'm using it's going to cost $150 a month (3 30ml vials).

How long do you think it will take to get some nice gains from this? I've heard people saying they've added .5" to their arms in 2 weeks, I wouldn't mind .5" on my chest.

For any of the knowledgeable bros, does PGF2-A work similarly to slin at all? I mean they both make you go hypo, so is PGF2-A a shuttling agent like slin? If so, is it bad to eat fat while using it, and is it imperative to eat carbs before/after the injection?

I'm using this while on cycle and I've heard that the combo of AAS and PGF2-A is too strong (whatever that means). Someone said users would inject only in the front delts and they would grow too much and look disproportionate, but this is kinda what I'm trying to do to bring my chest up to par. Is that just old school thinking or is there something behind it?

Also, I've read that asperin negates the effects of PGF2-A. Does anyone know if Tremadol has any effect on it, it's not an anti-inflamitory.

If this goes well I'll probably use it during pct as well, and maybe try to work it into a cutter.
    Last edited by joevette; 02-01-2005 at 06:22 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    best of luck

Well, it's the next day and my chest isn't really sore. I'm going to go work it in about an hour and see how it feels.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I sh1t for 10 hours straight.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I sh1t for 10 hours straight.
    **** i injected 5mg in my stomach in various spots, and 4mg in each bicep, and dont even get the stomach problems.

I feel gurgling and take a normal shlt maybe an hour later(sometimes), sometimes it doesn't bother me at all. I got explosive shlts one time though...4mg in my stomach all over, 4 mg in each bi, and 4mg in each rear delt. 20mg total....STUPID!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I shot 30mg total and i literally **** for 10 hours. I did not leave the toilet long enough to work out. I **** so much i got dehydrated no matter how much i drank and almost passed out.

I'm gonna give it another go though.

notus is offline Member
    I am curious what where your previous cycles before you did PGF2-A. I am thinking about using it within the next year but still have not used slin or hgh. I hope it all goes well for you. Keep us updated.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grady
    I am curious what where your previous cycles before you did PGF2-A. I am thinking about using it within the next year but still have not used slin or hgh. I hope it all goes well for you. Keep us updated.
    I belive in adding one thing at a time, meaning use Anabolics as long as you get results then when you hit a sticking point you might add slin, then a little futher down the line a little HGH and so on.

PGF2-A is an advaned Drug for BB that have gained a large amount of muscle size with the use of other compounds AS, GH, Slin ect.

i am curious........wtf is pgf2-a?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    **** that ****. Seriously, you're get a lot more out of patience, diet and proper training. Use some gear but **** that pgf-2a crap.

I shot 30mg total and i literally **** for 10 hours. I did not leave the toilet long enough to work out. I **** so much i got dehydrated no matter how much i drank and almost passed out.

Shiit bro, that's like going through a bottle a day (if you inject 5x per day). I can't do that just because of the cost ($50 per day!). I think I'll stick with .3cc is each pec (.6cc total) 5 times per day. That's about all I can afford.

I don't plan on pushing the limits with this stuff. I'm just looking for a little extra pec muscle while staying lean on my all out bulker.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    **** i injected 5mg in my stomach in various spots, and 4mg in each bicep, and dont even get the stomach problems.
    Hey bro, did you go subq in the stomach? How was it for localized fat loss? It's supposed to kill fat cells on contact, but I've never heard anyone use it this way successfully.

On a side note: Don't inject PGF2A into your calves if you plan on walking within the next 2 hours

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

your one crazy motherfvcker.... i just found that funny. Your horrible experience with a substance, then at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator

your one crazy motherfvcker.... i just found that funny. Your horrible experience with a substance, then at the end...
    Yeah BDTR, you must have gotten some nice gains from it to go through all that again. Did you use it for localized growth or rotate injection sites? How many times per day did you inject?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I did my bi's and tri's, i gained about a half inch from it, but working out was hard when i had to crap every 10 minutes.

This is some good shiit! I'm on my fourth day, still injecting .3cc 5x per day in each pec. I've bumped my carbs up to about 400g per day (4500 calories per day total), and between the PGF2-A and the IGF-1 LR3 I'm staying pretty lean. I can already tell a slight change in my chest, I may bump the dose up to .4cc. At .3cc the only sides I get are intense pain and soreness at the injection site and going hypo quickly.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you should really take some pictures. it's the best way to compare before/after

Yeah, I do have some before pics laying around.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    joe how long are you going to run the PGF2 for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    joe how long are you going to run the PGF2 for?
    Well, pretty much as long as I can stand it. Right now I'm playing around with it, but I'm really planning on running it inbetween my two 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 cycles in my current bulker. I'll then run it again in pct.

Right now I'm using it to bring my chest up. Once my chest is up to par I'll start rotating injection sites. I've heard of people using it as a contest prep drug, but I don't see how you can cut if you're eating 400g of carbs a day just so you don't go hypo.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Cool man. Keep us posted

Well, I'm still running it. I've decided to inject my chest 5 days a week skipping the day before and the day after my chest workout. I may inject lats on those days, or just give myself a break.

I went up to .4cc for one shot today, and the sides were the same. I bumped my pre shot meal's carbs to 70 from 50 and it really made a difference in the hypo symptoms. I've been shooting once right when I wake up, then again when I get back from class and every 1.5hrs until 6pm. I did it this way so I could stop eating carbs at 6.

bark! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR

sorry to bump an old thread, but this is the funniest thing i have read in a long time.

goose is offline Banned
    Bump.

Thread Information