Thread: cloudy nolva

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member

cloudy nolva

there was a thread earlier today that taked about this. my nolva was from ar and it was seperating and shaking wasnt helping. someone said to put the nolva in the microwave...wow it worked...thanx whoever said that

GymDog is offline Banned
    Just to let everyone know, sometimes liquid orals can appear cloudy when they've been artificially flavored. I just brewed up 5 liters of Clen 200mcg/ml & 1 liter of L-dex, both of which looked cloudy after I added the cinnamon flavoring...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    there was a thread earlier today that taked about this. my nolva was from ar and it was seperating and shaking wasnt helping. someone said to put the nolva in the microwave...wow it worked...thanx whoever said that
    Be careful the microwave may get it too hot and could ruin it.......... Heat up a pot of water is a better way of trying to get the powder to hold.

rontg is offline Associate Member
    put my nolva in the microwave for 30 seconds, got pertty hot, but worked, next time i'll prolly do 15 seconds to see if that does it. vial stays hot for like 30 minutes afterwards

Thread Information