Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

3rd Cycle Opinions

I've done 2 cycles in the past Test/EQ and Prop/Winny. I'm 6'3 227 pounds BF~11%. I will be 22 once I start this cycle in the summer.

wk 1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    wk 1-8 Var 50mg ED
    wk 1-16 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 13-18 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 17-18 Prop 50mg ED

Milk Thistle 1g ED, Trib 2g ED, nolva on hand (not gyno prone)
    Start HCG halfway through cycle.
    4 weeks of PCT (clomid nolva) 3 days after last prop shot

Few questions: Exactly what is the best way for me to run the HCG? Never run Var before, is my dose too high/low?

Any other ideas, suggestions, thoughts? Am I missing something?

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    looks go to me, just curious why you are doing the prop again at the end of your cycle...what is the reason behind this

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro! but i would run the nolva thruout anyways since its good for ur lipid profile. the var looks good like that and as for hcg i dont run it i use 3-4g of trib thruout mt cycle and then bump it up a little a week b4 pct. a lot easier and i think it works just as well.

abd i would personally run the prop 100mg/day

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwoll47
    looks go to me, just curious why you are doing the prop again at the end of your cycle...what is the reason behind this
    it keeps hit test levels up until pct, no decline in levels to worry about so he can recover as quickly as possible, that is why on winny everyone says run up to pct

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    abd i would personally run the prop 100mg/day
    I think thats too much because that means wk 1-4 I would be on 1,200mg of test. I should respond off the doses I listed. Thanks for the suggestion though.

nate3422 is offline Member
    just curious whats the var do?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I think thats too much because that means wk 1-4 I would be on 1,200mg of test. I should respond off the doses I listed. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    ya true, i just respond way better to higher doses.

Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    just curious whats the var do?
    var will add LBM and harden u up quite a bit

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    looks good man, but i would run nolva throughout also to help with bloating even if your not gyno prone. I come from old school and have ran some pretty heafty cycles of just about everything and never gotten any gyno, but will never run another without nolva.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I've done 2 cycles in the past Test/EQ and Prop/Winny. I'm 6'3 227 pounds BF~11%. I will be 22 once I start this cycle in the summer.

wk 1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    wk 1-8 Var 50mg ED
    wk 1-16 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 13-18 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 17-18 Prop 50mg ED

Few questions: Exactly what is the best way for me to run the HCG? Never run Var before, is my dose too high/low?

Looks fine, albeit overly complicated. Are you dieting or bulking or both? What are your goals? I would structure your cycle around that rather than choice of drugs, that is if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Looks fine, albeit overly complicated. Are you dieting or bulking or both? What are your goals? I would structure your cycle around that rather than choice of drugs, that is if you haven't.
    I'm not really cutting (as in losing a lot of fat, aka I'm not trying to lower BF%) and I'm not really bulking (as in not worrying about fat gain, just trying to get huge by an means necessary). Basically I wanna add solid lean mass while staying relatively around 11% BF, but wouldnt care if I gained 3-4 pounds of fat.

thats a good anavar dose..dont need to raise it

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    it keeps hit test levels up until pct, no decline in levels to worry about so he can recover as quickly as possible, that is why on winny everyone says run up to pct
    thanx bro

Back to my questions... I was thinking about using HCG at 500iu's twice a week starting week 9.

Now, when should I stop HCG for pct and I know it prevents testicular atrophy, but will it make PCT easier, smoother, basically will I recover faster?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not really cutting (as in losing a lot of fat, aka I'm not trying to lower BF%) and I'm not really bulking (as in not worrying about fat gain, just trying to get huge by an means necessary). Basically I wanna add solid lean mass while staying relatively around 11% BF, but wouldnt care if I gained 3-4 pounds of fat.
    Gotcha. Why don't you bulk for the first portion of your cycle, then cut for the last 6 weeks or so? You can't keep gaining mass steadily over 16 weeks anyways. It tapers off after 8-10 weeks I usually find. That way you can give'r with the bulking and then give'r with the cutting and come out bigger and leaner. You don't really need to fluctuate your calories all that much around your maintenance anyways.

BDTR is offline Retired
    To be honest, i wouldnt even run the test prop, the var will be your jump start.

As for your HCG , the 500ius 2x a week will be fine up until PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    To be honest, i wouldnt even run the test prop, the var will be your jump start.

As for your HCG, the 500ius 2x a week will be fine up until PCT.
    The prop will only cost me about $15 for the 4 weeks, so I figure I might as well do it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ah for 15 bucks, id do it then.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ah for 15 bucks, id do it then.
    yeah, gotta love homebrew!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member

wk 1-4 Test Prop 50mg ED
    wk 1-8 Var 50mg ED
    wk 1-16 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-15 EQ 500mg
    wk 13-18 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 17-18 Prop 50mg ED

i would run var 40 mgs ed 10-18, and leave out the winnie, and i would run EQ at 800 mgs ew, and i also wouldnt use prop, and run enth at 1 g ew

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i would run var 40 mgs ed 10-18, and leave out the winnie, and i would run EQ at 800 mgs ew, and i also wouldnt use prop, and run enth at 1 g ew
    why wouldnt you use prop? And, Im not gonna up the test to a gram because I believe I can still grow nicely at 500mg. My goal weight is 240 pounds at 10-11% BF, once PCT is done.

why wouldnt you use prop? And, Im not gonna up the test to a gram because I believe I can still grow nicely at 500mg. My goal weight is 240 pounds at 10-11% BF, once PCT is done.
    i just had a good experience with 1 g of enth and 800 mgs of EQ, i wouldnt go with prop because u are going from 750 mgs ew of test for 4 weeks, and then dropping back down to 500 mgs ew, and then back up to 750 mgs ew for 2 weeks, i think it will keep your blood levels a lot more stable, and a lot easier to recover, this is your third, and these doses arent huge, i dont think u will like EQ with that low of a dose, some say u can run eq higher that test, but i wouldnt

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Smart bro with the prop at the end, everyone should do that instead of stopping for two weeks, you only need 3 days before you go on PCT. I do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i just had a good experience with 1 g of enth and 800 mgs of EQ, i wouldnt go with prop because u are going from 750 mgs ew of test for 4 weeks, and then dropping back down to 500 mgs ew, and then back up to 750 mgs ew for 2 weeks, i think it will keep your blood levels a lot more stable, and a lot easier to recover, this is your third, and these doses arent huge, i dont think u will like EQ with that low of a dose, some say u can run eq higher that test, but i wouldnt
    my first cycle i ran 400mg test and 350mg EQ for 12 weeks and of course saw nice gains. Up'ing those doses to 500 and 500mg should help and of course the winny/var/and prop should help to.

as for the prop, I believe it will actually help keep blood levels more stable... I i will be taking enanthate at 500mg, but my blood levels wont have 500mg of test in them until around week 4 or so when it is fully saturated and stabilized. So the prop in the beggining should stabilze after a few days, in theory I will only have 750mg of overall (prop and enan) test "in me" the last few days of the 4th week of prop. On that note, at the end of my cycle there will be a 2 week gap of diminishing test in my body (obviously due to the half life) so the hopefully the prop will keep the levels overall levels around 500mg until the 3 days before I start pct. I hope all this makes sense, its kinda hard to explain.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you know what you are doing, you have been around long enough. What kind of gains did you get on the last cyle with prop and eq and what did you keep?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Bro you know what you are doing, you have been around long enough. What kind of gains did you get on the last cyle with prop and eq and what did you keep?
    1st cycle- Test E 400mg/EQ 350mg 12 weeks gained 21lb kept 16
    2nd cycle- Prop 150mg EOD / Winny 50mg ed. Again 12 weeks. Only gained about 11 pounds but dropped 2%BF so thats a 16lb muscle gain. Strength on this cycle was the greatest, 1 rep max at bench was 420, and was working on heavy deadlifts till I kinda tweaked my lower back. But im on week 2 of pct right now, and feel fine, just lost about 3-4 pounds though i blame part of that on the fact that Im training for a boxing tournament right now, so its a little different training method then bodybuilding style.

my first cycle i ran 400mg test and 350mg EQ for 12 weeks and of course saw nice gains. Up'ing those doses to 500 and 500mg should help and of course the winny/var/and prop should help to.

as for the prop, I believe it will actually help keep blood levels more stable... I i will be taking enanthate at 500mg, but my blood levels wont have 500mg of test in them until around week 4 or so when it is fully saturated and stabilized. So the prop in the beggining should stabilze after a few days, in theory I will only have 750mg of overall (prop and enan) test "in me" the last few days of the 4th week of prop. On that note, at the end of my cycle there will be a 2 week gap of diminishing test in my body (obviously due to the half life) so the hopefully the prop will keep the levels overall levels around 500mg until the 3 days before I start pct. I hope all this makes sense, its kinda hard to explain.
    it does, i would run the prop after your last enth shot then, and do prop 15-17 leading into pct then start pct

Thread Information