hardwork101 is offline Junior Member

QV Underdoseing???

i heard Qv's been underdoseing lately, is that correct?Has anyone tried QV's Test E and Test P lately?If you have tried QV and also tried other brand's, which did you like better?

bigvlad is offline Junior Member
    i've used QV for my first and only 2 cycles and so have my buddies and all of us saw great results. i love their prop, cyp and EQ. my buddy has gone from 6 ft 185 to 255 lbs in a little over a year...all with QV products

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I use qv and really like it. I have used the test cyp & eth, deca , tren and winny.
    I have nothing to compare it to except my own home brew. I got the
    same results with qv and none of the pain.

have you heard of Pharma Limited?Ultratest(test p)? I can get this also its a little more $$$ but if its human grade I'll go with that. Does anyone know if they are?

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    right now im using QV deca and test-e.the test-e 50ml bottle was overdosed about 8ml.im very satisfied at this point in my cycle.tommorrow 4th shot 21days since first shot.started kicking in few days ago.

overdosed or overfilled???

AnabolicAlien Guest

qv??

i can't believe people even bother using qv gear. it's garbage.

i wouldn't use it even if you gave it to me. it's so underdosed it's worth wasting my time with. the last time i used it big-g sold it to me for a high price and it was totally fake or severely underdosed.

A.A.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

i wouldn't use it even if you gave it to me. it's so underdosed it's worth wasting my time with. the last time i used it big-g sold it to me for a high price and it was totally fake or severely underdosed.

A.A.

If you are going to bash a product, support your statement. I for one have had nothing but good experiences with Quality Vet.

AnabolicAlien Guest

?

you're joking right? someone needs to prove that qv is underdosed? lmao.

A.A.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien

A.A.

to many people report good things about qv for this statement to be anything other than opinion
    now if you had some lab tests done to prove the inferiority of QV products
    then i would have no choice but to agree
    i personally have had nothing but positive experiances with thier deca300 and stan100. as far as other compounds i can't comment, but i do have a close friend that will attest to the effectiveness of QV products

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    lmao at your a. wtf. ive been hearing a few things from a couple of people lately about qv being a little under dosed. bfd. if it is bold 200 and come in at 198 or test e 250 at 246.8, who could ever tell the differance. im not flaming , but i want the truth. ive got several people and myself that love qv. i cant believe that the results came from bunk gear.im going to start a new cycle in the morning as a matter of fact , and ill keep everyone poster. qv bold, and test e. come on guys, if you dont like something let us all know, we are here to learn and if someone wants to flame a brand b/c they dont like it , or that its underdosed, support your reasons. i like it and ive got 5 bottles and im going to use it all. if nothing happens you will all hear about it. good luck to all. ive got about 5 hours till my cycle starts. im going to bed.

good luck with the QV. My source I trust 99.9%, the last 4 times I got Qv it all checked out on their website. I wish you the best, good luck.
    HW101

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i use qv and like it alot. I've got really good results, but i have never tried human grade...I will try human grade next and see the difference. From what i hear you will never go back to qv, but in another aspect, qv helped me get big along with the proper diet and dedication.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have Qv gear, but have not used it yet. Both posted doses (from QV website) show my stuff is overdosed slightly...Enant 250 shows at 252 and Test Cyp 200 shows at 214. I know that these are their own test results so I take it with a grain of salt.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    It might be that they are underdosed....or just good fakes...check the pictures forum....Lots of very hard to spot fake QV stuff floating around. Dont just check your lot numbers because people making fakes can check those just as easy....check the website pictures for quality vet and be very particular to details. This place is a process manufacturer...they are not going to switch label formats for shi*s and giggles on people.

IMO QV is probably one of the best "VET" grade manufacturers. ALMOST ALL manufactured vet grade gear is gonna be underdosed and/or underfilled. I've seen tons of reports, arguing both sides of the conflict, some of which can be found on this site. Batches differ: Bottom line. If you want gear that you know for certain is not underdosed or underfilled, then make it yourself. Other wise you take the good with the bad in the Vet gear market. Like I said, IMO QV is probably one of the best for it, compared to most of it's competitors.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    IMO QV is probably one of the best "VET" grade manufacturers. ALMOST ALL manufactured vet grade gear is gonna be underdosed and/or underfilled. I've seen tons of reports, arguing both sides of the conflict, some of which can be found on this site. Batches differ: Bottom line. If you want gear that you know for certain is not underdosed or underfilled, then make it yourself. Other wise you take the good with the bad in the Vet gear market. Like I said, IMO QV is probably one of the best for it, compared to most of it's competitors.
    QV is good if you get legit gear...I just wish the cattle industry would find more need for various anabolic based applications.....Then making the home stuff wouldn't be so hard lol.......Thank god for cows and the fact that they do need the things that are out there now......great avatar man hahahahhaha

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible

Well put.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    In my younger days I did 2 painful cycles with QV EQ bought from Vet clinics in Mexico...they both were fake...which sucks when they were 50mg/ml (lots of injections) I have done probably 5 more cycles of test with them and have had clean stuff and some that were so **** dirty I started to sweat an hour after injection and hurt like hell. So as they say you pays yer money and you takes yer chances.

Thread Information