baba_021 is offline Junior Member

OK cycle for newbie?

Hi with my gear I wanna get like 15 lbs of keepable mucsels.
    This is how it looks

10 amps of test e(galeneika) a 250/ml
    and Im planing to inject one amp every 5th day

also during the cycle I have 10mg of nolva/day and .25mg femera/day.
    I really hate bloating, so do you think the femera and nolva will keep the bloating away totaly? I was thinking if I dont bloat much during the cycle the gains will not go away afterwards as it would have with alot of bloating, am I wrong?

for pct Im going to continue femere and nolvadex and also add clomid.
    But between the pct and the last injection of test e should I keep on with femera and nolvadex like usual?

Thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    between the pct and the last injection of test e should I keep on with femera and nolvadex like usual?

Thanks
    Yes.

I think you need to run your cycle longer. If you inject every 5th day, you've barely got 7 weeks. Test E takes 4-5 weeks to kick in so you really should consider extending it to 12.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I too think that you will need to run your cycle longer, and I think that you should inject 1 amp every 3rd day, or I highly doubt you will get the gains you are after. Every fifth day is not that much test at all. Try injecting 1 amp on monday and 1 amp on thursday. Thats 500 a week, and is a normal amount for a beginner. Buy plenty more test so you can run it longer as well. Like he said above, run it for 12 weeks. Thats 24 amps (10 is obviously not even close to enough). Also when it comes to post cycle, I would drop the Femera when you start your Clomid. You dont want to supress everything that much.

thanks for the advice! but I have read and heard from alot of people that 250mg testo is enough every week for a beginner so i will continue with my plan even though it will only last 7 weeks.... as fot the bloating will thew femera0.25/day and nolva10mg/day keep the bloating away?
    I will also do cardio 3 times a week to shed some water!

and for the time between last injection and shot how should I do during that time?

thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you need atleast 500mg imo 250 is not enough and you need to research alot more before you start you're cycle.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You should gain off 250mg of test a week people! Thats approximately 5 times the avg production. If you cant grow then you seriously need to check your diet and training. However like stated above, 7 weeks of test E will hardly do anything. By the time you start to notice/feel the effects you will be coming off. 7 weeks is way to short. From now on I only go 12 weeks minimum on any test. 7 weeks= waste of time

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle I did 250mg of Test and I had amazing results.....

hopefully I also will! if I just stay dedicated and train hard and eat properly hopefully I will gain a couple of lbs. Like I said earlier 10-15 lbs is enough for me!

Mutant is offline Banned
    Honestly man, your not going to gain that much from that little amount of just test and in that short of time. It just seems like your not listening to a bunch of us, and just yourself. You can gain off 250 a week, but in 7 weeks it will be water, and wont be much in my opinion. Now I can understand if you were doing just 250 a week but with somthing else in the cycle.

yea try bumpin it up a bit and for a much longer time or u wont see a **** gain at all..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    take it to 12 weeks and take a shot every 3rd day, you should see good gains thats if your diet and training is spot on, take the advice you will see more gains, 7 weeks to short

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You definitely have to run it for at least 10 weeks. Here is what a small dose cycle can do for someone...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

Ok, now Im convinced I will try to get enough gear for 10 weeks but still at 250mg every 5 th day!
    thanks for all advice and information you guys on this board are great

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You definitely have to run it for at least 10 weeks. Here is what a small dose cycle can do for someone...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

what was your diet on that cycle?

Thread Information