combatstang is offline Junior Member

accutane+AAS and my cholestrol results

my cholestrol results are 237.. and before AAS it was 215 one week into my cycle.. my doctor asked me if I have been eating junk food...

I said no..

What can i do to bring it down..

Marc

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I would make sure you are taking fish oil and probaly also Sesathin, which is a potent antioxidant as well as affecting cholesterol positively. And do try to clean up your diet. Increase intake of monos from extar virgin olive oil. One glass of red wine daily also helps cholesterol. Oen glass means 5 ozs, not 2 or three drinks.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, drink the red wine and you're lowering your cholesterol but increasing your liver values.

Try policosanol. I think 20mg ED, it will lower your LDL and raise your HDL. Flax and fish oil. And most important thing, cardio! I always had bad cholesterol even after i got off juicing for 5 years....then last week, i got back my results and boom, everything is ok. Must be the cardio.....and dieting by not eating all the crap!

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    i will do more cardio, even though i hate it.. the night before i did have some ribs and tri tip..@ around 8pm and took my test next morning at 10am...

i think i will just fast next time and only eat at 5pm and take test following morning at 11am with only oatmeal and cardio that night...

Marc

darmadoc is offline Member
    If you are only in your twenties, and your cholesterol is only going to be elevated during your cycle, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Elevated cholesterol is a problem over the long term.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    red yest rice

Thread Information