Thread: Price check

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member

Price check

does anyone know how much eq and or Test E should cost, test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks worth$250, and eq worth 275 for 10 weeks at 400mg/ week ? trying to put together a cycle. thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a little high, i would keep looking around but if thats all u can get then wutever, no price is too high if its ur only way of gettin it and its good shlt

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    no bro those prices are way 2 high, ur gettin ripped off big time, thats a good cycle, ur just spending 2 much. i got the same amount of test for $90 and i paid a lil bit more cuz i knew it was legit / high quality

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    depends where you get it.. gym price, email source, or make your own.

Cost me about 90$ for 2 10ml vial of test e and 120 for 2 10ml vial of EQ from email, and costs my friend about $25 to make it himself

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    hewy if it's legit and all you can get your hands on then i guess you have no choice to pay it... it is al ittle high but like i said good stuff and a reliable source then you have to decide if it's worth it to you to spend that much...FYI EQ should be run for 12 weeks min to see all the results from ti..

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    depends on how many hands it has gone through before it gets to you. But like others have said if it is all you can get and you know its good, go for it. I have seen worse.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I've also seen worse but I don't pay half that price...if your ****s real then go for it. People will pay the extra few bucks to be confident in the fact that your stuff is good.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    It is pretty high for an internet source, but it sounds like a gym source to me. What kind is it that you are thinking of buying anyways?

Although if it is legit, and you're willing to pay those prices then go for it and start growing bro.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I probably paid something close to that for my first cycle (underdosed QVE 009). Plus if you are buying amps you are going to pay more. The brand makes a big difference on price also. If it is a UG then you are getting ripped considering it costs about the price of an extra value meal at McDonalds to make.

nate3422 is offline Member
    thats pretty high bro i got 3 bottles of test e 250 for 150 bucks and a 50cc bottle of eq 300m/g for 300 bucks but if it has been through alot of people everyone is probably trying to tax it

Thread Information