Glock-19 is offline Banned

Drinkin Injectable Winni

Im 33 years old 6`3 240 pounds 15% body fat. I started my first cycle ever 2 weeks ago. Ive started drinking 25mgs twice a day but two days ago I bumped it up to 25mg's every 8 hours. I havent noticed a big difference just slight changes. When I shot it I got a Huge lump the size of a softball on my glute. My wife says its the size of a cantalope. My gear is made by Winthrop and comes in 30ml 50mg jugs. Ive tried to find some test but in california its been banned from every provider. So for this cycle its just gonna be winni only. I know I will be frowned on, but its better than nothing. Does someone have some helpful feedback for me? I noticed when i shot it I felt it alot more but can barely walk for 5 days now. Is there a better place to shot this Vet product? Can someone who's been thru it please give me some feedback. Thanks alot for your time.
    Last edited by Glock-19; 02-02-2005 at 01:07 AM.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    You should get practically identical results from drinking vs injecting. Give it more time. Another 4 weeks shoudl do you well. Although winstrol is not all that strong alone.

D*mn bro you had a lump the size of a cantalope on your asse. That would suck.

Both times I injected it I got a Cantalope size lump of swollen muscle. I did it almost 5 days ago and now it still hurts but lump gone Way down and now its just a horizonal lump runnin an inch thick right below my pelvic girdle. I must have some dirty **** or somthing. I used a 22 1 1\2 dart. thx bros

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Both times I injected it I got a Cantalope size lump of swollen muscle. I did it almost 5 days ago and now it still hurts but lump gone Way down and now its just a horizonal lump runnin an inch thick right below my pelvic girdle. I must have some dirty **** or somthing. I used a 22 1 1\2 dart. thx bros
    I would say your gear is pretty dirty if it's giving you lumps like that. BTW aren't you supposed to use a smaller needle for injecting Winstrol ?

Ya you can use a insalin dart but I dont have one. I use each needle about 5 times than throw it away. Mabe that could be it. I remember last time I shot it the needle diddnt go in the first time....fook...lol Im too scared to go to a feedstore. oho well

Ya you can use a insalin dart but I dont have one. I use each needle about 5 times than throw it away. Mabe that could be it. I remember last time I shot it the needle diddnt go in the first time....fook...lol Im too scared to go to a feedstore. oho well
    Dude you need change needles after EVERY inject. You didn't do much studying before you started did you.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    u use each needle 5 times?? wtf man!! just order pinz off the net in bulk, never re-use pinz when they are dirt cheap, your needle was probably dirty, thats why u got an infection. ive heard ppl usin it 2x, even thats not smart, but 5x??

Ya I read that but they also said to use gloves. The first time I injected the winni I did use a new kneedle and had the same lump. But I hear you on that bro im gonna rush the feedstore. thx for the feedback

Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation

WTF...Well there is the problem... you only use a needle once unless u want infections which is probably what u got!

each time I inject I would run rubbin alchol thru the thing real good. But still im not doin that no more.

I cant have **** sent to the house cause the wife dosent know and would divorce me!!!

your not supposed to touch anything to a needle before injecting... all I can say is I wont be doing that EVER...lol

I cant have **** sent to the house cause the wife dosent know and would divorce me!!!
    Get a POBOX

Then what do you tell her the cantalope size lumps are from??

I told her I slipped and fell on a marble slab floor that i was installing and diddnt want to drop the bucket and not be able to grout that day. Im a good liar.

Oho and its just one lump...

Get more pins man. I seriously doubt your wife will divorce you over steroids .

She would make my life a lifin hell if she found out.+she would always blame me for every arguement or disagreement cause im "On Steroids ." You know how women are....

She would make my life a lifin hell if she found out.+she would always blame me for every arguement or disagreement cause im "On Steroids." You know how women are....
    Yes this is very true... I havent been married but my ex-gf did this. I told her I Was "on" and I told her to be truthful you know. All of a sudden everything that went wrong with the relationship was my fault... if I was late to pick her up (my fault) if we got into a fight (my fault)....lol

Dont let her find out unless you are ready for the consequences...

Mutant is offline Banned
    Have them sent to a good friend's house if you cant send them to your house or to a PO box, but using needles molre than once is just flat out bad. Not only do they get dull thus creating more bleeding and scaring, they get dirty which causes infections. Also, skin and dirt particles that you can't see get caught inside the needle which means you are injecting it in you body. This is how people get really sick.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Also, if you use 1 needle to withdrawn from the 30 ml vial, it is better to change the needle again so that it is not blunt. Even poking it through the rubber stopper will blunt it to an extent. Whatever it is, it is cheap and there could be bacteria on the rubber stopper.

You mentioned using slin pins? I thought those are for subcutaneous injections only? If you are indeed injecting it anything less than 3/4"-1" into your muscles, I can see why you have a grapefruit or whatever fruit looking lump! It has to be injected deep inside the muscles, not under the skin. And shake your bottle properly, cos winstrol needs to be mixed in the water to get a constant 50mg/ml.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

Ive been just drinkin 25mgs every 8 hours and not injecting anymore. I would say I have only injected 10 times, and I started my first cycle a month ago. Ive used new needles before with winstrol v and had the same exact effect, huge lump, painfull, ext. I never used a dirty needle, I always cleaned them real good with alcohol inside and out so no chance of infections, but still Im not makin excuses for my ignorance. Like I said Im not injecting no more just drinkin winni cocktails with the rest of my ****. Next time I will order the Winstrol Depot not Winstrol V made by Winthrop. That stuff taste like saltwater. Imagine salt in your wounds, this could be what all the pain is about. thx to all who replied

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    woah....5 times!!!!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be one needle to draw the liquid and a new needle to shoot needles are cheap bro
    just drink the winni with some grapefruit juice if your taking it alone i would do 75mg everyday for 6-7 weeks
    you will see same results as injecting it
    and by reusing needles 5 times first off its not a sterile needle anymore second its not sharp anymore your just asking for an infection and alot of scar tissue.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    someone posted pics of needles used more than once under a microscope......the 5th pic was scary...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    instead of laughing at the guy why not help him go in the right direction to be safer
    this was uncalled for very childish.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am on my 3rd goaround with winnie...mine is made HRT. Its too thick to inject with anything smaller than #23 pins...how the heck would slin pins work? Anyway I am drinking it now for 10 days...great results. I am into the 6th week of prop test along with it but the results had flattened out until the winnie. So ya never know...might work great. I have all my gear sent to my office, it all comes pretty discretely wrapped. Good luck.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Wife finding out

I wish you good luck with your wife not finding out. At first thats what I did but then I told my wife the goals I wanted with lifting and that I didnt think I was going to get there without steroids . She doesnt want me to do them but she knows it makes me happy. My wife gives me the shots and helps me budget money for it. Its all good with us and steroids unless they start causing problems. So far so good. LOL! You got to let her know before she finds out another way. Then you will be in trouble.

She would make my life a lifin hell if she found out.+she would always blame me for every arguement or disagreement cause im "On Steroids." You know how women are....

Thread Information