thewallop is offline Associate Member

anyone ever hear about "fad" so called new deca :S

one of my friends came to me with this vile of "fad" (fast acting deca ) wich sapposedly is only traceable for 2 months after use rather then the 18 months of the usual deca . the stuff is called something like nandrolene thyproponate . anyone ever hear about this stuff ?? and is it any good. this guy is takin 200 or 400 mg ( not sure but its ether one of the 2 ) and he is gaining resonable strengh on it , hes a 320 pound lineman . ALSO is anavar traceable in pee tests or do u have to do a blood test to detect its presence.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you mean Nandrolone Phenylpropionate? Never heard of a thyproponate ester

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    He must be talking about Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. It is a fast acting deca , hence the phenylpropionate etser attached to it. Not sure the half life of the phenylpropionate ester, but I know it "kicks in" faster than Nandrolone Decanoate (deca), therefore the half life is shorter, thus leaving your system quicker.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-02-2005 at 01:14 AM.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    sorry for the hi-jack, but **** nice ass...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    is your boy JUST taking deca ?

joevette is offline Banned
    NPP is still detectable for 12 months.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    He must be talking about Nandrolone Phenylpropionate. It is a fast acting deca, hence the phenylpropionate etser attached to it. Not sure the half life of the phenylpropionate ester, but I know it "kicks in" faster than Nandrolone Decanoate (deca), therefore the half life is shorter, thus leaving your system quicker.

nandrolone is stored in fat cells so no matter what ester u use its gonna be around for awhile... yes the decetion time is short, but not by much. phenylpropionate is jsut slightly longer ester then prop because of the extra -phenyl group. i think half life is 3 or 4 days if im not mistaken

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    nandrolone is stored in fat cells so no matter what ester u use its gonna be around for awhile... yes the decetion time is short, but not by much. phenylpropionate is jsut slightly longer ester then prop because of the extra -phenyl group. i think half life is 3 or 4 days if im not mistaken
    Yeah half life is 4 days. I currently am running it ED but I will be going to E3D next cycle to try out the difference. So far I'm a huge fan of NPP.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Yeah half life is 4 days. I currently am running it ED but I will be going to E3D next cycle to try out the difference. So far I'm a huge fan of NPP.
    What dose are you using ED bro

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    What dose are you using ED bro
    Oops sorry I guess I forgot to add that. I am running 80mg ED. I am on the 12th week of NPP/Prop. I made mine up at 100mg/ml but opted just to go with .8ml ED for some reason. Like I said I'm a big fan and actually like it better than Tren because I still get strength gains but there are zero sides. No night sweats, no extra acne, no amber colored urine, etc unlike when I run tren. I plan to run it likely in all cycles from here out. I will probably make it up at 200mg/ml next time when I run it E3D with Test E/C blend.
    Last edited by TheChosenOne; 02-02-2005 at 10:09 AM.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    D@mn I know , your's is fineeeeee too!

so u guys are saying that the fad is goood **** then , but the dectiontime is stilll way up there ???? thanks for the replies guys , jsut trying to look out for a bro of mine

Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    so u guys are saying that the fad is goood **** then , but the dectiontime is stilll way up there ???? thanks for the replies guys , jsut trying to look out for a bro of mine
    First of all its not called FAD. You obviously have a UG lab made product because no company I know of makes a product with that labeling. You may here it referred to as Durabolin or Nandrolone Phenylpropinate. Theoretically speaking NPP is a fast acting 19-Nor opposed to Nandrolone Decanoate which has a much different half life/active life. There properties are different though when using. NPP shouldnt shut you down to the same degree as ND nor should the extreme bloating take place. If you have legit Durabolin, I would venture to say you will like it better than ND because of the lack of bloat and HPTA shutdown.

awsome thanks for that , so ud say that npp is good **** then , o i guess im referring to the npp as well , how are the gains off it and how are the sideeffects , and how long has npp been around for ?? thanks

awsome thanks for that , so ud say that npp is good **** then , o i guess im referring to the npp as well , how are the gains off it and how are the sideeffects , and how long has npp been around for ?? thanks
    Assuming the powder source that made the NPP is legit then yes its good stuff. I dont notice a single side and I have been running it at 80mg ED for 12 weeks. Gains wise I have put about 30lbs on with Test Prop/NPP/Slin combo. Now granted some of that has been fat since coming off a cutter but all in all the gains have been good. I cant complain a bit. Like I said I will run NPP with Test in all my cycles from here out most likely. It kicks EQ's ass thats for sure. I cant compare it with Nandrolone Decanoate because I have not run it before but in comparison to what others say about ND there is no bloat and no Deca dick

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    with his buddy being a 320 lb lineman, there's obvoiusly a lot of fat there, so wouldn't it stay in his system one hell of a long time regardless of it's shorter half life?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    NPP is available in ampules and have been for some time. (Human Grade)

There is nothing about NPP that is a "Fad" or New about. One of my boys was taking it about 3 years ago.

Dubol-100, India, nandrolone phenilpropinate, 200mg per 2 cc vial
    is what it is called.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    wow i second that, i couldn't help myself but to stare at the pic for a couple minutes, god dawmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    NPP is available in ampules and have been for some time. (Human Grade)

There is nothing about NPP that is a "Fad" or New about. One of my boys was taking it about 3 years ago.
    Sorry , my friend came to me saying its new , i had never heard about it ether so i couldnt give a remark, also i didnt notice anything on the boards about it b4 , mind u i wasnt lookin for it

so people say its that much better then deca , why dont people run it instead of deca ?? cost ?? availability ??. thanks for the time

-J

Sorry , my friend came to me saying its new , i had never heard about it ether so i couldnt give a remark, also i didnt notice anything on the boards about it b4 , mind u i wasnt lookin for it

so people say its that much better then deca , why dont people run it instead of deca ?? cost ?? availability ??. thanks for the time

-J
    Im running it instead of deca. I didnt want the bloat or the HPTA shutdown that ND provides so thats why I chose NPP instead of ND. I dont think people ran it before though because it was hard to come by until powder sources started carrying it in abundance.

Yeah it may be newly available to people now that just about every UG lab carries it.

Thread Information