Thread: Glute shots

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member

Glute shots

How often can you shoot in the same glute? Also, Ive been shooting Deca with a 22g 1.5inch.. is it possible to use a 23 or a 25 for something that thick? What do most of you guys use to shoot something thick like deca?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    25 guage works for me. ruel of thumb is give it a week
    before you hit the same site. it will also help keep the
    scare tissue down. as long as there is no discomfort from
    the injection before, you are good to go

bmwrob is offline Member
    All oil based injectables are going to be thick if they are cold. Try running the syringe with the deca in it under some hot water for a few minutes before you shoot. This will warm the oil up and decrease the viscosity (spelling?). As far as how often.... I usually only get one shot every 8 days with ED injections. If it is just glutes then once a week should be fine. And for glutes 22g 1.5 is just about perfect. You can use 25, but I don't recall ever seeing a 25g 1.5 before.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRugby
    How often can you shoot in the same glute? Also, Ive been shooting Deca with a 22g 1.5inch.. is it possible to use a 23 or a 25 for something that thick? What do most of you guys use to shoot something thick like deca?
    you should really rotate different spots, quads and delts are also cake

25g 1.5" are fine

I guess im a 252lb pussy because I am deathly afraid of shooting quads or delts haha... perhaps I'll grab some 23g 1.5'' and warm it up... so I dont have to shoot with a railroad spike anymore

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    I guess im a 252lb pussy because I am deathly afraid of shooting quads or delts haha... perhaps I'll grab some 23g 1.5'' and warm it up... so I dont have to shoot with a railroad spike anymore
    why so scared to go in the delts? this is my first cycle and i went for the delt today first time and no probs no pain at all.

well.... I dont know, I'll give it a shot.. literally.. What size needles you use for delt?

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    i use 1 inch 25g needles there orange hope this helps and honest you dont even peel a pinch nothing at all.(i was suprised as well) was scared till i did it now looking forward to my next 1 good luck with that bro.keep us informed

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quads are IMO the easiest. You can sit down and see everything. You can use both hands to aspirate . Use 25g 1inch and make sure to aspirate.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    well.... I dont know, I'll give it a shot.. literally.. What size needles you use for delt?
    Dude the docs use the delts. Use a 25ga 1" pin and take your time at 252 pounds there is obviously some meat there so don't stress out.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of injection site, 25ga works just fine, bro. No worries.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i use 23gauge everywhere, i dont really do glute shots very often. my fav spot is delts,tris and thighs. use a 23 gauge 1 inch and ur good to go, maybe use a 25g for tris.

Thread Information