Thread: Tren And Npp

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Tren And Npp

can npp replace tren in a cycle there was another thread that a senior and well respected member said he prefers npp to tren

will npp give the same effects as tren or at least similar

Bump This Sheit Up

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if it will give you the same effects as far as fat loss and vascularity is concerned but I would say the strength gains and size gains are equal to tren . When I weigh out the pros and cons of tren versuses NPP I would choose NPP hand down. There is no extra rage, acne, night sweats, discolored urine (I will always believe this is a negative sign on pH level regardless of the lack of evidence available), elevated blood pressure, etc. You always hear people say that ND is such a safe drug. Well for the most part it is except that the only downfalls of ND are Water Retention and HPTA shutdown. According to this graph the shutdown of HPTA is far less than that of ND and also the H20 rentention is negligible from what I can tell.

*from personal experience I dont recommend Tren/NPP together. That played hell on me as far as gyno is concerned. Also since seeing that MasswithClass (respected member at AM) has had kydney failure at a young age as a result of excessive tren and knowing that BDTR's blood pressure is at astounding levels because of what he claimed "his heroin" I dont think I will touch tren again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren And Npp-chart.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I dont know if it will give you the same effects as far as fat loss and vascularity is concerned but I would say the strength gains and size gains are equal to tren . When I weigh out the pros and cons of tren versuses NPP I would choose NPP hand down. There is no extra rage, acne, night sweats, discolored urine (I will always believe this is a negative sign on pH level regardless of the lack of evidence available), elevated blood pressure, etc. You always hear people say that ND is such a safe drug. Well for the most part it is except that the only downfalls of ND are Water Retention and HPTA shutdown. According to this graph the shutdown of HPTA is far less than that of ND and also the H20 rentention is negligible from what I can tell.

*from personal experience I dont recommend Tren/NPP together. That played hell on me as far as gyno is concerned. Also since seeing that MasswithClass (respected member at AM) has had kydney failure at a young age as a result of excessive tren and knowing that BDTR's blood pressure is at astounding levels because of what he claimed "his heroin" I dont think I will touch tren again.
    thanks bro im gonna check out this npp some more. ihave never used tren and was going to use it @ 50mg ed for ten weeks in my next cycle mainly for the fat burning effects and the low h20 gains thanks again chosen

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this may be dumb but what is npp this is the first time i have seen anyone talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    this may be dumb but what is npp this is the first time i have seen anyone talk about it.
    fast acting deca
    nandrolone phenylepropionate (npp)

Blog Entries
    ok i have seen that and did some reading. from whit i have seen it looks like nice ****

thanks

ok i have seen that and did some reading. from whit i have seen it looks like nice ****

thanks
    yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    thanks bro im gonna check out this npp some more. ihave never used tren and was going to use it @ 50mg ed for ten weeks in my next cycle mainly for the fat burning effects and the low h20 gains thanks again chosen

I am not gonna lie I really like tren for the fat burning/strength gains, but I just dont know how wise it is to take in the long term. If your long term health isnt a main concern and getting huge is; then tren is probably the way to go but internal organs arent easy to function without. In fact I'm not really sold on the idea of Tren Cough either. My initial thought is that it has pulmonary/cardiac effects due to adjustment of the fluid balance of your blood by injecting part of the Cellulose that remains behind from the tren pellets (and sometimes cheaper powders). Granted this is just a thought but anything that causes you to cough for 10 mins cant be healthy.

Nandrolone Phenylpropinate (aka Durabolin ). Some refer to it as a fast acting deca but I dont really like that being that there are differences. Here is a profile on it.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=140041

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    having done both and i love tren i don't think NPP can compare to tren in strength gains or fat burning.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    having done both and i love tren i don't think NPP can compare to tren in strength gains or fat burning.
    No but right down all of the positives and the negatives of Tren and tell me how you would score it then. Sure it has great highs but its lows suck! Cheque Drops have great highs too but when you factor in the lows they arent worth your time unless you desperatley need the strength and size at the expense of personal health.

thanks for the profile chosen i could not find one
    i was looking to do tren in just one cycle and never again

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    No but right down all of the positives and the negatives of Tren and tell me how you would score it then. Sure it has great highs but its lows suck! Cheque Drops have great highs too but when you factor in the lows they arent worth your time unless you desperatley need the strength and size at the expense of personal health.
    my side effects with tren weren't that bad, Night sweats were pretty bad but i think it was worth it, now some people can't handle the sides as much so it is not for them, but as far as gains go IMO NPP isn't even in the same class.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

night sweats

my night sweats at 75mg a day were horrible. i was sleeping on towels to keep from soaking the sheets. i went down to 50mg a day and they went away but so did some of the strength. i was at 1500mg of test e a week and 75 a day of tren and my body didn't react well to the side effects. that could have definietly contributed to my night sweats with those doseages also.

Blog Entries
    I am not gonna lie I really like tren for the fat burning/strength gains, but I just dont know how wise it is to take in the long term. If your long term health isnt a main concern and getting huge is; then tren is probably the way to go but internal organs arent easy to function without. In fact I'm not really sold on the idea of Tren Cough either. My initial thought is that it has pulmonary/cardiac effects due to adjustment of the fluid balance of your blood by injecting part of the Cellulose that remains behind from the tren pellets (and sometimes cheaper powders). Granted this is just a thought but anything that causes you to cough for 10 mins cant be healthy.

Nandrolone Phenylpropinate (aka Durabolin ). Some refer to it as a fast acting deca but I dont really like that being that there are differences. Here is a profile on it.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=140041
    thanks that is a nice post

Thread Information