THE PUMP is offline Member

Question accutane or not????????????

Hey guys whats up im finished my pct 3 weeks and the acne **** still hasnt went away i have it on my shoulders and back and the odd spot appears on my face its really pissing me of ive tried dish washing soap and every cream on the market but its not budgeing i mean whats the point in doin the roids and getting into great shape then being to emmbarassed to were a vest in the gym or to take your shirt off so i was thinking of using accutane but no vary little about its side effects all i no about it is its great for clearing the skin up for up to 3 years or so, so guy how is this stuff taken and is it worth it in terms of sides?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    bump

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    ive takin accuctane a long time ago, not because of gear tho...it is very harsh, many docs say take it as a last resort. i took it in the winter and had to peel off my lips every morning, sucked! but i dont get acne very much any more, even on aas.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Yea dude that accutane cause my hair to fall out. it works by closing your pores - it also closed my hair folicals

Thread Information