JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Best strength cycle?

I am about to play Football in college and i need to get my strength up a lil size would be a bad thing but i dont want alot of it cu i dont want to slow down ne. Could somone plz layout the best possible cycle for strength listing everything id need to order. thnx alot yall r yall r a gr8t help

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you should really research this more instead of just asking for answers not because we are lazy but because you learn so much and understand better.

What you are looking for will be something like anavar . I'd say prop var and fina would put your strength through the roof but you'd put on some decent size too. I wouldn't recommend fina by itself so maybe just the var. Hit the search button and check out 'var only' as the title of threads, there have been 3 or 4 threads on these lately and I think they were happy with the results but you'd have to check.

good luck with the reading and football.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I just did a search on football and cycles and got 41 threads about it....

ITS called the search button!

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    thanx.... n thanx for bein an ass consistancy!

Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    thanx.... n thanx for bein an ass consistancy!
    hey atleast you spelled my name right

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Holy Christ guys. Chill. Believe it or not, this guy is doing WAY more research than your average guy juicing. At least he's asking. Plus, since he's asking questions, he can get directed somewhere he can actual learn how to do things properly rather than be entirely turned off from asking questions.

JustWait05 - My preference for any first cycle is test enanthate at 400-500mg a week for 8-12 weeks with the proper use of anti-estrogens and post cycle therapy . Cheap, relatively safe, and just as effective as anything else you'll do. Diet and training will determine how much size and/or strength you gain without losing any speed (or idealy gaining some). That help any?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Holy Christ guys. Chill. Believe it or not, this guy is doing WAY more research than your average guy juicing. At least he's asking. Plus, since he's asking questions, he can get directed somewhere he can actual learn how to do things properly rather than be entirely turned off from asking questions.

JustWait05 - My preference for any first cycle is test enanthate at 400-500mg a week for 8-12 weeks with the proper use of anti-estrogens and post cycle therapy. Cheap, relatively safe, and just as effective as anything else you'll do. Diet and training will determine how much size and/or strength you gain without losing any speed (or idealy gaining some). That help any?
    I think i did direct him somewhere where he can learn how to do things properly... I led him to 41 threads are all about his situation.

And if you are being tested then I wouldnt run enanthate , try something like prop at 75mg ED

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I think i did direct him somewhere where he can learn how to do things properly... I led him to 41 threads are all about his situation.

And if you are being tested then I wouldnt run enanthate, try something like prop at 75mg ED
    why dont people recommend suspension for tested athletes? I have never understood this. If I were an NCAA athlete the first thing I would reach for is some TNE & TrNE.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    why dont people recommend suspension for tested athletes? I have never understood this. If I were an NCAA athlete the first thing I would reach for is some TNE & TrNE.
    Topped off with as much Androgel as you can rub on your body---also in and out quick. Yes, I know it's weak.

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

i usually don't like to get involved in stuff like this but what you said consistancy did make you sound like an ass.

this guy was just looking for help and when people shun him like this he's not likely to come back here for help.

i wonder how many guys have come to the board only to leave shortly thereafter... kinda like a revolving door-effect.

let's be nicer to the newbies.

A.A.

needle is offline Senior Member
    To get big Dbol and test E, to get lean and cut EQ and TEST P. READ, READ READ, and decide whats best for ya!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Test suspension. Stack w/var, and gh.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I agree with Test suspension. Stack w/var, and gh.
    I would leave the GH out considering he is new to the game.

Halotestion offers nice strength gains, but is def not a beginer steroid .

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i usually don't like to get involved in stuff like this but what you said consistancy did make you sound like an ass.

this guy was just looking for help and when people shun him like this he's not likely to come back here for help.

i wonder how many guys have come to the board only to leave shortly thereafter... kinda like a revolving door-effect.

let's be nicer to the newbies.

A.A.
    I have to disagree with you. I just re-read his post and all he is saying is use the search button. He used no insults or name calling. I'm not sure where tha assness of his actions are in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I have to disagree with you. I just re-read his post and all he is saying is use the search button. He used no insults or name calling. I'm not sure where tha assness of his actions are in this one.
    thanks.... i just get angry sometimes when most peoples questions can be answered using the search button. I guess it the "Roid Rage " talking due to the test Im on right now . But I guarantee you he got more information reading those 41 threads about football and AAS, then the mere 14 replies he has gotten so far....

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Assness?

Wait...Here it is: ASSNESS (adj/adv) descriptor used in all tenses relating to an individual behaving in a superior or condescending manner. ie-His assness was apparent after he flamed the newbie.

Just Kidding guys. One of my kids said that today and I made him look it up in 7 dictionaries.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    thanks.... i just get angry sometimes when most peoples questions can be answered using the search button. I guess it the "Roid Rage" talking due to the test Im on right now ...

Maybe cause you have to live in Tenn. Just playin

Thread Information