Thread: t200

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

t200

ok guys let me try this once more I have 8 weeks till I start my clomid off a deca cycle I got a bottle of t200 today and want to add it this means that for the last three weeks of my cycle the deca will run out and the t200 will still be in me I know it is not the beat way to do things and that I should have run them at the same time but is it safe to ad the test 5 weeks into a ten week deca cycle and just extend the time until my clomid

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    not worth it because it takes test 4-5weeks for it to kick in,save the test...........but hey what do i know i havent juiced yet so by all means wait til someone knowledgable posts ,but i know 4 sure your wasting good test that can be used for another cycle

Tom
    not worth what. Ill still get the effects oif both I was just wondering if the cycle was going to be to long

Tom
    I know that the timing could have been better but is it safe to do this is the question

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    its ok, wait untill a week or two after your test to start the clomids. Think of your test as bridging after your deca . Your cycle is not too long as long as you have the clomids..

Tom
    kool thanks bro

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    that means you're going to be doing a 14 week cycle (a weak cycle that won't give you much). are you prepared to take 14-16 weeks off before starting another cycle? why not just end the present cycle at the preset time and save the t200 for the next cycle when you can plan it better.

Thread Information