bannerboy is offline New Member

Come on men - gimee a break !!

If any of the "wiser" men out there can help me out I would really be grateful. Need some info need it fast, apologies if I am pissing ne1 off out there but this is new to me and I need someone to cut me some slack....

I have purchased some 2ml Deca vials, brown bottles with nandrelone on a white sticky label with green writing & square corners that do not peel off easily, they look real are well packaged individually in blue/white boxes. Liquid is even in all bottles and writing and labels are straight, lot and expiry numbers are in different ink and in the information slip inside box the manufacturer is shown as famar sa in Greece and are marketed by a company called K.Mediana, does these sound real ??? Sorry I can't get any pics

I will be seeing him later today and I haven't paid for them yet !!!

I am asking as I got some bulgarian 5mg bionabol (100 tabs) at the same time that I now know to be fake so need to know how to play it as I would like to think he isn't aware either...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i am not sure without seeing a picture, but if you already have gotten fake stuff from him before i don't think i would deal with him, but that is me.

Yeah I got that gut feelin too, just want to think that he isn't aware that the bionabol were fake. I really got to trust him over the last few months, enough to try the juice....Will be well gutted if he does know.

What about the manufacturer and marketing agent I mention, have you heard of these ??

Thanks for the slack by the way...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i never have, but i deal with mostly domestic stuff now.

ok man, tanx anyway

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    What makes you sure the dbol are fake? IF they are fake I wouldnt trust anything from him.

Thread Information