juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Lean Mass Cycle Approval Needed

I HATE ED SHOTS IM GONNA MAN UP AND DO THEM BECAUSE I WANT TO DO FINA AND PROP. HOWS THIS CYCLE LOOK AND BEING THAT I NEVER USED FINA AND I NEVER RAN PROP FOR A FULL CYCLE WHAT TYPE OF GAINS CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS CYCLE MY TRAINING AND DIET ARE ALWAYS IN CHECK MY STATS ARE AS FOLLOW 5,9' 190LBS B/F NOT SURE BUT PROB. 15% OR SO
    MY GOALS ARE TO GAIN AND RETAIN A SOLID 15-20LBS OF MUSCLE AND GET DOWN TO ABOUT 8% B/F. I WILL PROBALY DO A CLEN AND MASSIVE CARDIO CYCLE 1 MONTH PRIOR TO MY ACTUAL CYCLE OF PROP,TREN ,EQ,WINNI WELL HERE IT IS (sorry for the caps just noticed it)

clen with keto for 4 weeks prior to cycle dose will vary (to burn fat b4 cycle)

weeks 1-16 prop @ 60mg ed (8 grams total)
    weeks 1-14 eq @ 200mg 2 times a week. (5.6 grams total)
    weeks 7-16 tren @ 50mg ed (3.5 grams total)
    weeks 9-16 winni @ 50mg ed (2840 mg total)
    weeks 1-16 .5 letro .50 ed
    weeks 1-21 b6 200mg ed
    weeks 17-21 nolva 20mg ed
    weeks 17-20 clomid 100mg ed
    b-5, thistle, cran. extract, glucosamine,

should i use hcg with this cycle. well can i reach my goal of a keepable 20lbs of lean muscle with this again my training is intense and my diet will be strict.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    looks good man. why don't u hold off on clen until pct?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    man i can't see you gaining 20lbs and dropping bf% that much

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Id use HCG also... I would stop the tren a couple weeks before you stop the test. Actaully I would run tren around weeks 3-11 for a few reasons. 1) You will be doing winny at the end, which has basically the same effect as tren. 2) You should stop tren before you stop test 3) I say start tren at week 3, this way you will have steady levels of test in your system, to help some of the side effects from tren.

However, im sure you will be able to attain your goals and it is definetely a solid lean mass cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    man i can't see you gaining 20lbs and dropping bf% that much
    well ill be dropping b/f % before cycle also and doesnt tren burn fat also and i will prob. add in some clen to the end of the cycle also but within a 20 week period you dont think i can lower my b/f from 15% to 8% and be able to keep about 15-20lbs. of lean mean muscle

consistency thanks bro i changed the cycle to fit in your advice being that i never ran tren any and all advice is welcome heres the new layout thanks to consistency

clen with keto for 4 weeks prior to cycle dose will vary (to burn fat b4 cycle)

weeks 1-16 prop @ 60mg ed (8 grams total)
    weeks 1-14 eq @ 200mg 2 times a week. (5.6 grams total)
    weeks 3-12 tren @ 50mg ed (3.5 grams total)
    weeks 9-16 winni @ 50mg ed (2840 mg total)
    weeks 1-16 .5 letro .50 ed
    weeks 1-21 b6 200mg ed
    weeks 17-21 nolva 20mg ed
    weeks 17-20 clomid 100mg ed
    b-5, thistle, cran. extract, glucosamine,

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    well ill be dropping b/f % before cycle also and doesnt tren burn fat also and i will prob. add in some clen to the end of the cycle also but within a 20 week period you dont think i can lower my b/f from 15% to 8% and be able to keep about 15-20lbs. of lean mean muscle
    you could def. drop down to 8% but 20 keepable pounds while dieting would be hard IMO. Now if you only gain a few pounds and drop your bf down to 8 that would be great IMO, and is easily possible

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah its possible, also remember at your weight, even if you dont lose any fat whatsoever every 2 pounds of muslce you gain your BF% will automatically drop 1%

you could def. drop down to 8% but 20 keepable pounds while dieting would be hard IMO. Now if you only gain a few pounds and drop your bf down to 8 that would be great IMO, and is easily possible
    im looking to take that pee pee ell clen /keto mix for 4 weeks before cycle so i should start cycle at less than 15% b/f.
    and doing cardio 3 times a week during cycle along with taking which burns fat and is 3 times more anabolic than any test i personally think i could do it and im gotta be eating alot but clean

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yeah its possible, also remember at your weight, even if you dont lose any fat whatsoever every 2 pounds of muslce you gain your BF% will automatically drop 1%
    whoo whoo did not know that thanks bro im so happy i could

im looking to take that pee pee ell clen /keto mix for 4 weeks before cycle so i should start cycle at less than 15% b/f.
    and doing cardio 3 times a week during cycle along with taking which burns fat and is 3 times more anabolic than any test i personally think i could do it and im gotta be eating alot but clean
    well if you think you can go for it, i am not trying to discourage you, 20lbs of muscle is whole lot more than you think. good luck

well if you think you can go for it, i am not trying to discourage you, 20lbs of muscle is whole lot more than you think. good luck
    your probaly right. but i have gained 30lbs and kept like 15-20lbs of that off of tornells supertest 250 which is underdosed i took it for only 9 weeks i had one 10ml/250mg vial it was uderfilled and underdosed that was years ago probaly my second cycle. so i was judging by that. i guess everyone is diff. some grow more than others and it will also depend on my diet and training.

your probaly right. but i have gained 30lbs and kept like 15-20lbs of that off of tornells supertest 250 which is underdosed i took it for only 9 weeks i had one 10ml/250mg vial it was uderfilled and underdosed that was years ago probaly my second cycle. so i was judging by that. i guess everyone is diff. some grow more than others and it will also depend on my diet and training.
    the bigger you get the harder it is put on quality muscle, everyone gains a bunch on their first cycles, sooner or later the lbs will not keep coming as fast, trust me i know. but in the end i am sure you will be satisfied.

the bigger you get the harder it is put on quality muscle, everyone gains a bunch on their first cycles, sooner or later the lbs will not keep coming as fast, trust me i know. but in the end i am sure you will be satisfied.
    THANKS BRO I HOPE I WILL I WILL POST B4 AND AFTER PICS

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Its not the cycle its the diet. Post it up.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Prior to cycle, I'd cardio it up and run clen 2weeks on 2weeks off(ECA), for a total of 6 weeks. This will give you a greater reduction in BF prior and make the gains that much more noticable and striking. The drugs look good but where is the evening primrose oil for both kidney and liver health. I also am not seeing taurine run during clen, big mistake there. Best of luck and be sure to post pics!

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Its not the cycle its the diet. Post it up.
    really bro
    my diet is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Prior to cycle, I'd cardio it up and run clen 2weeks on 2weeks off(ECA), for a total of 6 weeks. This will give you a greater reduction in BF prior and make the gains that much more noticable and striking. The drugs look good but where is the evening primrose oil for both kidney and liver health. I also am not seeing taurine run during clen, big mistake there. Best of luck and be sure to post pics!
    i take cranberry pills ed for the kidneys and thistle ed for the liver i will also run taurine during the clen thanks for reminding me
    i never took primrose oil but i will check it out

oh and im going a straight 4 weeks with a clen /keto mix

EPO can be found anywhere in gelcap form, very inexpensive but boy does it help with those kidney pains. Just read a great article on BASSKILLERONLINE about the positive effects on liver function.

EPO can be found anywhere in gelcap form, very inexpensive but boy does it help with those kidney pains. Just read a great article on BASSKILLERONLINE about the positive effects on liver function.
    i will thanks im going to check out gnc later they should have it.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on a tren / prop cycle.. I love it.. gained alot of strength and also my shape of my body has changed pretty well.. i have bout 6 more weeks left also but this is what i did.

75mg/fina ED 1-10
    100mg/Prop ED 1-12
    500mcg B-12 ED 1-12
    50mg/ed Winny 7-12
    L-dex Ed
    Nolva Ed

Clomid, Ldex and Ldex and clen for my PCT

I didnt do HCG and i havent really noticed any gyno signs. Sex drive still strong, everythings going well.. Noticed a nice drop in body fat, and im up bout 11 lbs total in body weight. I didnt run EQ.. your only going to be able to put soo much in a needle.. im usually around 2.75cc total between 2.5 - 2.75 each day.. and ill tell ya, first couple weeks prop should hurt bad the next day after injection.. but you will get used to it. and 2.5+cc shot in a shoulder will definitely lump you up a bit.. massage it well and stretch a bit.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    I am currently on a tren / prop cycle.. I love it.. gained alot of strength and also my shape of my body has changed pretty well.. i have bout 6 more weeks left also but this is what i did.

75mg/fina ED 1-10
    100mg/Prop ED 1-12
    500mcg B-12 ED 1-12
    50mg/ed Winny 7-12
    L-dex Ed
    Nolva Ed

Clomid, Ldex and Ldex and clen for my PCT

I didnt do HCG and i havent really noticed any gyno signs. Sex drive still strong, everythings going well.. Noticed a nice drop in body fat, and im up bout 11 lbs total in body weight. I didnt run EQ.. your only going to be able to put soo much in a needle.. im usually around 2.75cc total between 2.5 - 2.75 each day.. and ill tell ya, first couple weeks prop should hurt bad the next day after injection.. but you will get used to it. and 2.5+cc shot in a shoulder will definitely lump you up a bit.. massage it well and stretch a bit.

Mark
    thanks bro
    good job with the cycle bro you should another 11-15lbs off it when your done good luck bro

i will thanks im going to check out gnc later they should have it.
    Blue and Pink Box. Look in the womens section.

Almost forgot about the HCG ...I mixed mine with bacteriostatic water from an online supplier @ 10ml. Used it every 4-5 days to keep the nuts from becoming peas. Worked like a charm!

Blue and Pink Box. Look in the womens section.

Almost forgot about the HCG...I mixed mine with bacteriostatic water from an online supplier @ 10ml. Used it every 4-5 days to keep the nuts from becoming peas. Worked like a charm!
    thanks i was thinking of using hcg i usually use it in my long cycles so i might use it here also

Thread Information