testen250-330 is offline New Member

just started test 250 got a couple questions

Hey I'm new here so go easy on me...I just picked up some Test 250 by B.M. I checked around on here and based on the pics its legit. I started a 6 week cycle last week and I'm keepin it at 1/2 cc on Mondays and Thursdays...I'm wondering what kind of gains should I expect to see and do I need to worry about side effects since I'm keeping it pretty low just to see how my bodys gonna react. I've already gained 6 lbs in the first week so I'm wondering if I should expect to see that every week till I'm done. Thanks for the help.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    the weight gain in the begining is water weight it will slow down, that is a pretty low dose.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    What You Gained Is Water Weight That Test Takes About 4-5 Weeks To Kick In So A 6 Week Cycle Is Too Short You Should Extend It To 10 Weeks And Up The Dose A Bit. But 250mg A Week Will Give You Results On A First Cycle But Not In 6 Weeks

So with that low of a dose do you think I need to pick up some clomid or nolva?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    by the time the test kicks in around week 4 - 5 ur cycke is nearly up so IMO extend it, it seems a waste of time and juice to not harness the full effects of the AS

Better more keepable results will also be achieved

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    you need clomid and nolva for every cycle

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testen250-330
    CLOMID YES AND NOLVA JUST TO BE SURE YES
    YOU NEED TO EXTEND YOUR CYCLE TO AT LEAST 10 WEEKS

nate3422 is offline Member
    i would up the dosage and go longer

Ok well I have enough for a 12 week cycle I was just keeping it shorter cuz I didnt know if I needed to worry about gyno or anything like that...

Your joking right? U need to have some CLOMID for PCT, assuming that due to the low dose u dont need PCT and nolva is stupid

the test even at a low dose will shut u down so my advice is get some clomid ASAP and run it at the end of the cycle properly!

Pheedno's PCT

As for the nolva i wud keep it on hand just incase of signs of gyno if u get a problem 10mg ED til it subsides

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get nolva and keep it on hand in case gyno symptoms appear, unless youre really prone to gyno that dose probably wont cause any ill effects. Clomid is definitely needed for PCT too. definitely extended to 10-12 weeks, you'll like the results as it takes the test 4-5 weeks to kick in. Its up to you if you want to up the dose, personally I would do 500 mg/wk

I know i need it for post cycle i was asking for during the cycle

clomid after

nolva on hand whilst on the cycle and 20mgED during PCT

Sounds good, my friend is just about done with a 10 week cycle of it and hes packed on about 20 lbs and hasn't had any gyno symptoms but I don't wanna screw around with it cuz i don't know if i'm prone to getting it or not.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid is the most important thing to any cycle imo. as for the nolva some take it throughout and some keep it on hand in case of gyno that part is up to you but clomid is part of every cycle.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Hey I'm new here so go easy on me...I just picked up some Test 250 by B.M. I checked around on here and based on the pics its legit. I started a 6 week cycle last week and I'm keepin it at 1/2 cc on Mondays and Thursdays...I'm wondering what kind of gains should I expect to see and do I need to worry about side effects since I'm keeping it pretty low just to see how my bodys gonna react. I've already gained 6 lbs in the first week so I'm wondering if I should expect to see that every week till I'm done. Thanks for the help.
    Hey bro sounds like you should do some more research, 6 weeks is to short as the test won't even kick in for 4-5 weeks. Imo i would extend cycle to 10-12 weeks, you should get some gains how much will depend on training, diet, and of course sleep. If you could up it to 400mg a week, i would but it is up to you. I give you credit for not doing 800mg a week on your first cycle like most newbies. Good luck bro

Thanks for the help guys...like I said i have enough juice for 12 weeks I was just gonna keep it short just to see how my body was gonna handle it. But thanks for the help and I will definately pick up some clomid and nolva.

Thread Information