Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

Hey whats up newbie here

hey guys whats up im 24 and just started my cycle i am taking stan qv 50 3x a week, decanandrolen 2x a week and d - bol 4 times a day. ive been on its for about 2 weeks now and have only noticed about 5 pounds of gain, is there a time peroid that it takes to start working?

also is there any over the counter pills i should take to enhance effect?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    that cycle is awful bro... first off you should never take 2 orals at the same time especially winstol and dbol (that are complete opposites) not too mention both very harsh on the liver. The winstol should be taken 50mg everyday, not 3 x a week. Whats the mg/pill on the dbol? And you are doing Deca with no test?? Do you have anti e's and pct? What happens if you get gyno?

michojay is offline New Member
    did you just get a bunch of different types of gear and decide to take it all at once w/ no idea of what your doing or what??? and deca with no test? do you value your nuts? cuz they wont like you much after this cycle!

the only pill im taking is d-bol eveything else is needle. wow u guys are sacring the **** out of me if this is correct you guys really got to tell me what i have to change.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    the only pill im taking is d-bol eveything else is needle. wow u guys are sacring the **** out of me if this is correct you guys really got to tell me what i have to change.

Even though you are shooting the Winstrol , it is still hard on the liver especially if your popping DBOLS!!!!! Because of the half life of winny, it has to be shot ED. Doing a Deca cycle without test will shut you down hard. (Deca dick). If it were me, I'd slow down and do some research. That cycle is HORRIBLE.

Peace,

BLT

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    dont kill the poor guy guys, shiiiot! Don't sweat it bro, Consistency is right though, you wanna stick with one and get rid of the other. Test is always a good base for almost any cycle, or you could go with something like EQ/win, always a crowd pleaser!

My personal fav is eq/tpro/tren and anavar 3/4 of the way through......of coure I'm on var pretty much year round

this is exactly what i have stan qv 50 2 bottles ,2 bottles decanandrolen and d - bol 1000 pills. now how should this all be taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    that cycle is awful bro... first off you should never take 2 orals at the same time especially winstol and dbol (that are complete opposites) not too mention both very harsh on the liver. The winstol should be taken 50mg everyday, not 3 x a week. Whats the mg/pill on the dbol? And you are doing Deca with no test?? Do you have anti e's and pct? What happens if you get gyno?
    Nice post!!!!

this is exactly what i have stan qv 50 2 bottles ,2 bottles decanandrolen and d - bol 1000 pills. now how should this all be taken?

Without Test, it shouldn't!!!! Whats the MG of the Deca ? Winstrol is used the last 6 weeks of a cycle (shouldn't be run longer, very hard on the joints), and DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle (4 weeks) while the other long acting esters are kicking in.....

Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar
    dont kill the poor guy guys, shiiiot! Don't sweat it bro, Consistency is right though, you wanna stick with one and get rid of the other. Test is always a good base for almost any cycle, or you could go with something like EQ/win, always a crowd pleaser!

My personal fav is eq/tpro/tren and anavar 3/4 of the way through......of coure I'm on var pretty much year round
    what do u mean stick with one and get rid of the other? whats sould i take and not take?

what do u mean stick with one and get rid of the other? whats sould i take and not take?

Bro, you need to stop and begin to do some research on how to do a correct cycle..

so should i just start over, if so can u guys help me and tell be the way it should be taken? like from start to finnish?

you should not take any of those. You should take a single ester test like enanthate for 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg a week, and maybe MAYBE add dbol at the beginning OR winny at the end.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    are you wanting to bulk or cut? whats your goal? do you have test or can you get some?

yea it seems i really need to do some research, any web site i can go on to find out? also if i stop what im doing now do i have to ease off or just stop and start a new one?

so should i just start over, if so can u guys help me and tell be the way it should be taken? like from start to finnish?
    This is yoru first cycle I assume. How old are you? You need to go back to the drawing board. You are running way to much stuff for a first cycle. You need to research Test Enan or Test Cyp. you need to research Anti-e's and Post cycle thearpy. Steroids are NO Joke. So, take the time to research or you will surely mess yourself up

yea it seems i really need to do some research, any web site i can go on to find out? also if i stop what im doing now do i have to ease off or just stop and start a new one?
    Yeah go to here.. its steroids 101 for a begginer

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=77975

You are on the best site for research. Slow down, stop what you are doing and hang on the board. You will learn soooo much.

Welcome to AR

BLT

yea i can get test. but like i said i have all that other stuff so what should i do?

good advice again Const. First starting out, it's better to start with a single horomone and add one in near the end. This is the best way to get a feel for how the diff. ones not only compliment/react with each other, but how they do for you in particular. Everybody is diff.

yea i can get test. but like i said i have all that other stuff so what should i do?

Save it for another cycle

My advice would be to stop, and save what you have until you can plan a cycle after you've read a bit. That way you are going to benefit much more and won't do any damage to your body!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    need some nolva at least for anti-estrogen...need test in any cycle...I repeat you
    need test in every cycle...I feel like sh!t when the test levels in my body are played with, not to mention your girlfriend will be pissed when you can't get hard...
    my advice keep it simple
    250 test enth twice wk/
    10mg nolva a day
    if you want more cycle advice PM me I'll take the time to try to help you...That cycle is bad...

First off, I commend you Pauly for listening to us, a lot of newbies dont listen to us when we tell them they are doing there cycle completely wrong. They usually get pisssed off at us and continue doing the awful cycle. We're not messing around with creatine and protein here, these are very powerful anabolic steroids that can cause serious side effects if not taken proper with proper precautions. Once again we are just trying to help you and thanks for taking our advice.

...........welcome aboard Paully

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    really, buylongterm offered you the best solution. this is the best place to research you can find every thing you need. have you looked at the novice cycle section. great place to plan your 1st cycle.

thnx alot guys, you dont know how much i appricate ur help, im going to read some more info and go beat the **** out of the guy that told me my cycle. also so i should just stop? or do i have to ease off of it in like a few days? ive been on it now for about 2 weeks?

thnx alot guys, you dont know how much i appricate ur help, im going to read some more info and go beat the **** out of the guy that told me my cycle. also so i should just stop? or do i have to ease off of it in like a few days? ive been on it now for about 2 weeks?
    I would just stop all together and at only 2 weeks there should not have been much shutdown of your HPTA, however you were running dbol and deca . I would run 4grams of tribulis for a couple weeks just to make sure, I would go buy it tommorow at a supplement store. And when you read the label, most of the pills are made at 500mg a pill so you will have to take 8 a day FYI

i also fogrot that i aslo was taking 1 pill of tamoxifen with the d-bol, he said this would stop the bitch tits?

i also fogrot that i aslo was taking 1 pill of tamoxifen with the d-bol, he said this would stop the bitch tits?
    yes, whats the mg/pill on the tamoxifen (nolva as we call it)

so now that im definatly stopping my orginal cycle should i just go natural for a few weeks and start fresh with a new cycle? and if so with what i told you guys i have, what should i take and how much how long? lol i know im asking for alot and being a pain in the ass, and i really appriciate your guys help but you guys have to understand i dont feel like dieing or haveing pees as nuts. lol so if you guys dont wont to go so much into detail i would understand, but if you guys have any other suggestions just write it on here or e-mail me at [email protected], if or when you guys have time.

10 mg, so does that mean im ok?

all your questions will be answered here
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbull...ead.php?t=77975

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Good choice stopping that cycle, however told you about that cycle is a dip$hit!! That is the worst cycle I have ever seen, there is no way you could keep any of those gains or get a boner. I would suggest taking some tribulus just in case any shutdown. Good luck!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    consistencs nice job you just saved this guy from ****king him self up good.

Thread Information