Thread: Back for more

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Cool Back for more

Hi Bros, found this great site last year back in Feb and started a long cycle middle of March. Ended up gaining 15 #'s muscle on Prop and EQ plus a little tren which was too nasty to do more than 3 or 4 weeks. Did PCT properly now after 6 months off, still have 10#'s of muscle and ready to do a shorter cycle for 2 months of only 500mg/wkly test prop. with nolv. and arimidex and than PCT at the end. My question is before the last cycle I was at 178 and now I am at 188. From your experience will it be just as easy to put on another 15#'s of muscle again going up over 200#'s this time? Thanks- good to see some familiar names here still.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    if u have a good diet, than why not? although, i'd go with test e.

I hold a lot of water with test e even with arimidex and nolv but not with prop so I am choosing prop for that reason

Bump

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You will gain well on this cycle too Bro - still living in the same town ?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    With each cycle you have to up your calories and protein. Do that, and you won't have a problem.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Why not stack something with the prop? It won't be impossible to put on 15 keepable pounds but I really don't see it happening, especially at age 48.
    Do the math here: Last cycle you gained 15lbs but you used 2 heavy compounds and 1 of the best lean mass builder (EQ) in the book, for a total of 3 compounds (which btw work very nicely together). Now you wanna use one compound and think you'll still see the same results? Possible, but probably won't happen. Especailly being you used Eq which most likely produced alot of that 10lbs of lean mass that u kept.
    I'd stack it with something....

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Why not stack something with the prop? It won't be impossible to put on 15 keepable pounds but I really don't see it happening, especially at age 48.
    Do the math here: Last cycle you gained 15lbs but you used 2 heavy compounds and 1 of the best lean mass builder (EQ) in the book, for a total of 3 compounds (which btw work very nicely together). Now you wanna use one compound and think you'll still see the same results? Possible, but probably won't happen. Especailly being you used Eq which most likely produced alot of that 10lbs of lean mass that u kept.

Good point, I missed that. I would definitely stack.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    You will gain well on this cycle too Bro - still living in the same town ?
    Hi Bro how are you? Not over in C.H. area any more but in Loomis. 24hr is only 10 minutes away. Take care...

Stack?

Hi Bro, yes that is a good point. I can't really give tren all that much credit since I never really went beyond 3 weeks with that stuff. I won't get back into that again. EQ is another possibility but with me only wanting to do an 8 week cycle that is probaby not worth the time needed for EQ to really work although the lubrication I got for my sore joints with EQ was worth it I believe, if for no other reason. Don't want to do Deca , test E bloats plus I am doing a test already(Prop). With all that said what would be an option to stack with Prop for an 8 week cycle? Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso

Zennie is offline Junior Member

I say.....

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Hi Bro, yes that is a good point. I can't really give tren all that much credit since I never really went beyond 3 weeks with that stuff. I won't get back into that again. EQ is another possibility but with me only wanting to do an 8 week cycle that is probaby not worth the time needed for EQ to really work although the lubrication I got for my sore joints with EQ was worth it I believe, if for no other reason. Don't want to do Deca , test E bloats plus I am doing a test already(Prop). With all that said what would be an option to stack with Prop for an 8 week cycle? Thanks in advance...
    Prop and VAR. You'll get close to the effects of Tren, just without the sides. It is very mild and you'll gain as much strength as you would on the Vars. Maybe a little less size but you'll gain at least 10 lbs, and likely to keep most of it. Not too bad.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    what problems were you guys having with tren? what tren are you referring to?

1. Tren ace
    2. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (aka Parabolan )
    3. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (aka Parabolan)
    4. Trenbolone Enanthate

i'm curious of problems which you guys have had as i'm thinking of adding tren ace to my future cycle

I have done var with prop at the end of my last cycle and the strength gains were impressive so you are right there. But it is very expensive and doesn't do much for mass. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Prop and VAR. You'll get close to the effects of Tren, just without the sides. It is very mild and you'll gain as much strength as you would on the Vars. Maybe a little less size but you'll gain at least 10 lbs, and likely to keep most of it. Not too bad.

Thread Information