justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question quick ? bout cycle???

hey guys do yall think this cycle would be efficiant for a first time user IMO it would but i just wanted a lil reansurance that it would be good thanks
    wk1-10 500mgs/wk test e
    wk1-10 250mgs/wk eq
    wk1-10 10mgs nolva/ED
    proper pct with clomid and nolva
    say stat wise about my size 5 9ish bout 180-200lbs 8-10%bf
    if yall could just through me some quick imput on if this cycle would be a good choice thanks

oh and not trying to look like coleman just good lean muscle mass thanks (just letting yall no bf everyone says up the dosage LOL thanks)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    run the test to week 13 and eq to week 12, also 250mg of EQ is hardly even noticeable, bump it up to 400mg a week. It take about 5-6 weeks for EQ to kick in so thats I you should run it 12 min

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    yes def run the eq longer

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    250 eq is pretty low

no higher than 300mgs/wk of eq so would 300mgs eq and 500mgs test e for a 10weaker be aight i dont see much difference in adding more time cuz ull hardley gain anything after the 7th and 8th week from the test at least i didnt really gain that much on a test only cycle after the 7th and 8th week noticed big gains inbetween 5-8wk and dont wanna be on that long so for a lil short cycle would this be efficiant also trying to bulk a lil bit but keep lean mass look and not bloated look thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    no higher than 300mgs/wk of eq so would 300mgs eq and 500mgs test e for a 10weaker be aight i dont see much difference in adding more time cuz ull hardley gain anything after the 7th and 8th week from the test at least i didnt really gain that much on a test only cycle after the 7th and 8th week noticed big gains inbetween 5-8wk and dont wanna be on that long so for a lil short cycle would this be efficiant also trying to bulk a lil bit but keep lean mass look and not bloated look thanks
    300mg/wk EQ for 10 weeks...

Personally I don't even see it unless I run it at AT LEAST 400mg/wk for AT LEAST 12 weeks. But...that's just me. Good luck.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you said you would like to be lean. then you will wont to bump the eq to 400mg

1-13 test 500mg
    1-12 eq 400mg
    1-pct nolv 10mg

Blog Entries
    justincredible your Avatar is so ****ing ugly. i done even like looking at it lol

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you said you would like to be lean. then you will wont to bump the eq to 400mg

1-13 test 500mg
    1-12 eq 400mg
    1-pct nolv 10mg
    im already lean really lean i just want to put on some size im currently 5 10 180lbs 8%bf and am trying to reach 200lbs keeping my current body fat the only thing that makes me iffy is i would have to get almost 3cycles of both test and eq to be able and run 13wks of test and 12wks of eq at 400mgs and i wound not even use all of it i no its prolly the better cycle but JMO i dont think running the extra weeks will do that much but maybe so what do yall think

Blog Entries
    just make sure you run the test 1 week longer then the eq.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    just make sure you run the test 1 week longer then the eq.
    aight thanks bro and thanks to everyone else

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    im already lean really lean i just want to put on some size im currently 5 10 180lbs 8%bf and am trying to reach 200lbs keeping my current body fat the only thing that makes me iffy is i would have to get almost 3cycles of both test and eq to be able and run 13wks of test and 12wks of eq at 400mgs and i wound not even use all of it i no its prolly the better cycle but JMO i dont think running the extra weeks will do that much but maybe so what do yall think
    My thinking is, if your gonna do a cycle, dont do a half ass one, do it properly and gain as much as possible. Therefore 13 weeks of test and 12 weeks of eq at 400mg. And you say you stop gaining after 7 weeks?!?! You really need to re-check your diet and training if you cant gain after 7 weeks. Thats insane

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    My thinking is, if your gonna do a cycle, dont do a half ass one, do it properly and gain as much as possible. Therefore 13 weeks of test and 12 weeks of eq at 400mg. And you say you stop gaining after 7 weeks?!?! You really need to re-check your diet and training if you cant gain after 7 weeks. Thats insane
    i see where ur coming from if ur going to do a cycle do it right well im not trying to fill my body with more than i need and didnt say STOPED gaining just said didnt gain much more as if saying weeks 5-8 i gained the most and after that no termindous gains i dont think its nessisary to do all that grant it it might get me some better gains but im not trying to get in to comps etc. just trying to have the body i want without overusing gear i would rather keep the weeks and dosage a lil lower than alot of peeps on this board say to do and still get some good results but i appriciate the advice

Thread Information