Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zilverz is offline New Member
    ****, it says NEW MEMBER under my name. I never claimed to know anything about steroids . The warm welcome that everyone extended to me has been noted.

To others that legitamately tried to help and had unanswered questions: I am unable to obtain anything other steroid other than the D-bol. Also, i will balance my dosage to 3 per day as suggested ... as a side question, I read that taking the dosage all at once gives you a better Peak to work out through, your thoughts on that?

As for the Milk thistle. I take quite a bit of that.. im addicted to the Rockstar energy drink (:

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by zilverz
    Also, i will balance my dosage to 3 per day as suggested
    i hope you enjoy losing all your gains. weve told you numerous times this is a bad idea. but whatever. do you know what pct is by chance?

AnabolicAlien Guest

i know...

look, i'm a doctor (an md) and i have to say there's no way in hell you're going to get a reasonable explanation as to what dbol is doing in your body to make your muscles appear bigger for a while and then shrink. it's extremely complicated and is related to how close the dbol (anabolic steroid ) is related to a mineralocorticoid (steroid that regulates how much salt the body holds or excretes). you do the research. i spent years in medical school learning this and and am not about to try to explain it all to you, when just saying dbol alone is a waste of time is sufficient.

A.A.

while you're at it, you look like a good candidate for the franks and beans alliance!
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 02-03-2005 at 04:49 AM.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    Hey there i was going to do a d-bol only cycle a few months ago but then i found this site and asked nearly the identical question.boy i got #
    and i didnt understand why at first i just thought they were taking the mick but when you research up you realise how silly and how many times they have answerd this same question.and you understand how they must get p*ssed of keep repeating themselves over and over when al the answers you need are already out there.good luck on whatever you do bro keep us informed and RESEARCH.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    Hey there i was going to do a d-bol only cycle a few months ago but then i found this site and asked nearly the identical question.boy i got #
    and i didnt understand why at first i just thought they were taking the mick but when you research up you realise how silly and how many times they have answerd this same question.and you understand how they must get p*ssed of keep repeating themselves over and over when al the answers you need are already out there.good luck on whatever you do bro keep us informed and RESEARCH.
    AMEN

Angelis is offline Banned
    LMFAO @ Frank & Beans

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am unable to obtain anything other steroid other than the D-bol.
    ****, bro you must have the worst source in the world!! He only carries dbol ? I bet he ripped you off too

jbol is offline Senior Member
    ****, it says NEW MEMBER under my name. I never claimed to know anything about steroids . The warm welcome that everyone extended to me has been noted.

To others that legitamately tried to help and had unanswered questions: I am unable to obtain anything other steroid other than the D-bol. Also, i will balance my dosage to 3 per day as suggested ... as a side question, I read that taking the dosage all at once gives you a better Peak to work out through, your thoughts on that?

As for the Milk thistle. I take quite a bit of that.. im addicted to the Rockstar energy drink (:

your like talking to a post...after all the advice from the members your still considering this senseless dbol only cycle......good luck,hopefully after you lose all your gains youll come back and tell us about it.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    your like talking to a post...after all the advice from the members your still considering this senseless dbol only cycle......good luck,hopefully after you lose all your gains youll come back and tell us about it.
    maybe he just wants to get big and buff for spring break . that way he can get mad play.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    BIG AND STRONG WITH MUSCLES RAWWWRR!!
    lol

zilverz is offline New Member
    Again, I have no access to any other steroid . What is the point in saving them if i can not obtain anything else? i will finish this cycle out ... and when/if im not pleased with my results ... i wont buy any more .. its pretty simple. If I had access to all the same gear you guys did id research this further and stack it properly.

i will report my results on this post and you guys are welcome to say " i told you so"

6'1"
    185lbs
    15" arms

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information