Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zilverz is offline New Member

D-Bol only cycle - need recommendations

I have been working out for a couple years now and just started a cycle of D-Bol only. I am not sure the Mg dosage but they are the 5 sided (pentagon) pink with an imprint on them looks kinda like a mermaid or something. Anyway, here is what i got going on:

i only had about 100 so im trying to get the most out of what i got

(4) workout days i take 4 tabs all at once about an hour before i work out
    (3) non workout days i take 2 tabs all at once

im drinking champion nutrition weightgainer/protein .. and trying to eat many healthy meals as much as i can.

Just looking for any advice to help maximize my experience.

michojay is offline New Member
    Id stick to the weight gainer and a good diet if i was you from what i know a d-bol only cycle will just get you a bunch of water weight that you will loose right after the cycle any way.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya I have some advice- scrap the dbol only cycle unless you can quicly throw some test prop in there. The gains will be difficult to keep afterwords on just dbol.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd stop the d-bol. Hopefully you haven't been on it for more than a week or so. D-bol only is more or less a waste of time. I know it's not what you want to hear and you'll probably run the d-bol anyways, but everyone I have ever known that did a d-bol only cycle looked pretty much exactly the same as when they started about 3 weeks post-cycle. You're better off with test.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Im no expert but I do know that you should never take an oral alone. Dbol should be taken for no more than 4 or 5 weeks and you shouldnt switch the doses like that, every day should be the same regardless of whether you are working out or not. Also doses should be spread out as evenly as possible in 4-6 doses, mabye try 25-30mg/day. I would run the dbol for four weeks, but you should expect to lose all of your gains unless you can get some test e or something like that to run along with this cycle. You may gain weight while your on, but it will probably be all water. Sorry to get you down man, but that is a really bad cycle. My advice: get some test and make sure you have your PCT items.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    ditto...all of the above

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend you stop before you lose it all when you come off

Didn't Arnold only take D-bol? What about taking a testosterone booster /estrogen blocker at the end of my cycle to help maintain gains ?

Quote Originally Posted by zilverz
    Didn't Arnold only take D-bol? What about taking a testosterone booster/estrogen blocker at the end of my cycle to help maintain gains ?
    Arnold took everything... nah you'll lose it all, anything you keep you can attribute to your diet change, a pound or two

Any chance someone can give me a little bit more indepth explaination to why this is a waste of time? Like what is actually occuring within my body to make the gains regress after cycle? This stuff couldnt JUST retain water or it wouldnt be illegal

Its illegal because its dangerous to your health, if you used it with test you would have kept about 50% of what came from the dbol , without it - next to nothing

I appreciate your replies and attempts to show me the light 1cent. Although, i am still looking for some information on what Dbol actually does to the body. Have any good links for me to read?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Any chance someone can give me a little bit more indepth explaination to why this is a waste of time? Like what is actually occuring within my body to make the gains regress after cycle? This stuff couldnt JUST retain water or it wouldnt be illegal
    I'm with you... Fvck everyone else with advice on this board, they act like they have went down this path before or have seen others do this. I think they know something we do not, go for it. I say do it! Why is dbol illegal??? It gets you big and strong with muscles plus who likes shots? personally I am scared of needles, again I cannot stress enough on how people think they are trying to help you when it is obvious it will not help anyway. Good luck.

Do a google for Methandrostenolone is what'd I'd do

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet is key

and WTF you don't even know how much you're putting into your body? This isn't creatine, son, educate yourself!
    Last edited by AandF6969; 02-02-2005 at 06:51 PM.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I'm with you... Fvck everyone else with advice on this board, they act like they have went down this path before or have seen others do this. I think they know something we do not, go for it. I say do it! Why is dbol illegal??? It gets you big and strong with muscles plus who likes shots? personally I am scared of needles, again I cannot stress enough on how people think they are trying to help you when it is obvious it will not help anyway. Good luck.

Meso that's one of the best things I've ever read on these boards!

very well put....i get sick of this crap,you try to help and keep getting second guessed.

It gets you big and strong with muscles plus who likes shots?
    BIG AND STRONG WITH MUSCLES RAWWWRR!!

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Meso that's one of the best things I've ever read on these boards!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=143345 then read this locked thread

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm sorry, but posts like this are starting to piss me off..

But to help you out bro, stop now.. get some Test, then you got yourself a cycle. But before you start.. know everything there is to know to "maximize" your experience.. D-bol only is going to give you very little keepable gains, it's only a jumpstart for cycles.. Hope that helped..

Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    I'm sorry, but posts like this are starting to piss me off..
    Dont be sorry... get back at that crack sandwich

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Dont be sorry... get back at that crack sandwich
    I already finished the 1st one, having a hard time getting this 2nd one down - these b*tches are filling..

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    Dont start a cycle until you research and have all your gear.

Sorry everyone is pissed off. I love being a smart ass too. But my original post got turned into "Your wasting your time" without a true explaination as to why it was a waste. Should the Gods be angry when someone asks why? Sounds more like some people need to get laid (: ... im going to google for the rest of my info...

Sorry everyone is pissed off. I love being a smart ass too. But my original post got turned into "Your wasting your time" without a true explaination as to why it was a waste. Should the Gods be angry when someone asks why? Sounds more like some people need to get laid (: ... im going to google for the rest of my info...
    Even my kids need spanked sometimes, I still love them. After researching come back and be a true full time member. We truely do want to help.

Oh, and you can search these forums and then when you ask a question you will have an understanding of what is talked about.

you can go to google and do a search,but youll never get a site that has as many knowledgable members as this one....this site has all the info you need bro...you might have to do a little reading but its worth the time and effort.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-02-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search on this board http://67.18.108.244/search.php? for "dbol only" and you'll get your answers.

Well how would you feel if someone made you write them an essay on something they didn't fully understand when its just as easy for them to get the exact same information themselves? I don't need the info I already know the result of a dbol only cycle so why should I go searching thru threads for hours when it would be just as easy for you We've done our research and learned from our screw ups, we're just trying to save you from making the same ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Well how would you feel if someone made you write them an essay on something they didn't fully understand when its just as easy for them to get the exact same information themselves? I don't need the info I already know the result of a dbol only cycle so why should I go searching thru threads for hours when it would be just as easy for you We've done our research and learned from our screw ups, we're just trying to save you from making the same ones.

I know how to search. I wasnt asking this question originally. You guys turned it into that after you told me to abandon my current situation. I never once asked for an essay. A 1 ,2,3 sentence response on what it does when broken down in the body would have been sufficent. But it is cool, i have found information on methandrostenolone .

Angelis is offline Banned
    1. It goes in your Body
    2. It adds a watery type of muscle to ur body and makes u stronger
    3. U lose 95% of the "Big Look"
    4. U finally do ur research

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you want to do anything with the dbol ? Are you afraid of a little needle? If so, then youre not ready for gear. The people on here are trying to help you. All of the gains coming from the dbol are related to the bloat and extra water you will be carrying. When you come off all the water, thus the related gains go away, you need to take something with it to solidfy the gains like test

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I know how to search. I wasnt asking this question originally. You guys turned it into that after you told me to abandon my current situation. I never once asked for an essay. A 1 ,2,3 sentence response on what it does when broken down in the body would have been sufficent. But it is cool, i have found information on methandrostenolone.
    It's hard to say why orals alone don't benefit you as much as injecting. HOWEVER, if I had to guess, and frankly I feel that I do, I'd say that it might have something to do with the fact that your body maximally responds when you first start taking a drug. SO, with the d-bol hitting you so fast, you get a lot of the sides right off the bat but the gains ALWAYS take time. Time is something you really don't have with an oral either. HENCE, you will bloat a lot right away and aren't going to gain more than 4lbs of lbm in 4-6 weeks at the absolute most, and then factor in how much muscle mass your average guy loses post-cycle and you aren't left with much. So, you're looking at a potential 10-15lb increase in 4-6 weeks without anti-e's (for your average individual who is prone to some bloating), with a total of 2-3lbs being kept. Sweet trade-off. I think that all made sense but I apologize if it didn't.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    If you want quality gains from an oral get var. Its a quality gain though not a quanitive one. So i wont make you huge.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i only had about 100 so im trying to get the most out of what i got

(4) workout days i take 4 tabs all at once about an hour before i work out
    (3) non workout days i take 2 tabs all at once
    Dbol has a short half life so the doses should be split up during the day and you should be taking the same amount everyday, dont vary the doses, it'll give you more sides too. If you dont have enough gear, which you dont, wait until you get enough, meaning some sort of test

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Dude don't listen to these morons they don't know WTF they are saying go ahead and run the dbol only I ran it for 6 weeks and I look ****ING HUGE as you can see in my pic plus I drank muscletech supps like you wouldn't believe those 10 page ads inspired me like no other,I mean if muscletech did that for Priest and Titus it has to be good.

By the way if you ever do decide to inject make sure you inject in your balls to get that 121% absorbtion factor for that clean testy feel.

*The above scarastic post is brought to you by IX all rights reserved any similarities is purely a lie*

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D-Bol only cycle - need recommendations-vbadc2222f4.jpg  

**** give that kid some Muscle Tech!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Dude don't listen to these morons they don't know WTF they are saying go ahead and run the dbol only I ran it for 6 weeks and I look ****ING HUGE as you can see in my pic plus I drank muscletech supps like you wouldn't believe those 10 page ads inspired me like no other,I mean if muscletech did that for Priest and Titus it has to be good.

By the way if you ever do decide to inject make sure you inject in your balls to get that 121% absorbtion factor for that clean testy feel.

*The above scarastic post is brought to you by IX all rights reserved any similarities is purely a lie*

I knew you were huuuuge!!! LoL

i got a recomendation for u...dont take dbol alone...simple

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if its been stated, but your not very well educated on what your doing, you need to be taking milk thistle to protect ur liver, u need to break up the d-bol evenly throughout the day to get the most out of it, cuz its half life is only like 4 hrs, you need to run the same amount every day, and wtf u dont even know the dose ur takin, come on wtf is wrong with you? you seem to be another ignorant person ready to get huge off w/e they can get, or ur scraed of pokes so u go with oral only, bro ur only hurting yourself by doing this, do u even know what pct is? if u run the d-bol right u will make gains, water gains and u will lose all the water when u stop takin it and u will feel like **** after gettin so many compliments from peeps, then they will say, wtf happened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information