qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member

Excuses for Passing a Test

I have finished my cycle of Deca at the 1st week of December and just got tested for steroids about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Is there something Ican say, such as I took 1-ad or m1t or something like that, some legal substance...so I pretty much need a reason for it coming up positive other than i took a cycle of deca

Thanks

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    look at the drug test egtion on AR's home page, there is a lot of very usefull info in teh articles, from what i remeber, there was

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    egtion = section

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2
    I have finished my cycle of Deca at the 1st week of December and just got tested for steroids about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Is there something Ican say, such as I took 1-ad or m1t or something like that, some legal substance...so I pretty much need a reason for it coming up positive other than i took a cycle of deca

Thanks
    Should never be on deca if you are going to get tested. THere is nothing you can say other than you ran a cycle. Good luck and here is to lost lab samples!

thanks, ill do that right now and let you know what i come up with.

****it, this sucks lol. So im pretty much screwed huh? no other legal substances out there that can cover it up? so, what should i use as a reason why i took it and what not lol?
    Last edited by qw1ck2; 02-05-2005 at 02:19 PM.

If you have the time read this, could i possibly use this to my advantage?

http://dailynewspaper.subportal.com/...ds/105669.html

banks1215 is offline New Member
    im a senior in highschool and my good buddy who starts mlb for the football team. rank a cycle of deca and got tested. he had a chemist tell the school that the positive test was due to andropoppers because on the box it says it may cauz false positives for steroids . and he was allowed to play the season. idk if that would help u. but good luck mate

i told the doc that i already took a cycle of 1-ad, testobol, and half a cycle of animal stak. hopefully that should cover it lol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    tell them you took an over the counter product with nor-diol in it thats the one that converts to nandrolone .

But You didnt know what it did the guy at the store just told you that it would be a good pre work out stim. Go on to say it didnt even do anything for you in terms of results.

Thread Information