Thread: Cycle advice

moto man is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice

I have enanthate , winstrol and D-bol and I am looking to gain some lean mass. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    we need more info like ht, weight, BF%, past cycles?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e will need 4 weeks or so to kick in. You could start with the dbol along with the test e for a kick start the first 3 weeks or so and end the test e cycle with the winstrol .

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moto man
    I have enanthate , winstrol and D-bol and I am looking to gain some lean mass. If anyone has any good ideas please let me know.

Thanks
    I assume you're looking to gain muscle WITHOUT fat. If that is what you want to do then I would structure it as follows (I don't your cycle history though):

weeks 1-12 test enanthate at 500mg a week
    weeks 1-4 d-bol at 25-35mg ED
    weeks 8-12 winny at 50 mg ED

You're hitting your liver harder than you need to but you'll be fine if you drink plenty of water. I'd bulk for the first 8-9 weeks and then cut for the last 3-4. You aren't going to gain any appreciable muscle without adding fat so the best thing to do is to assess things at the beginning and end of your cycle. I like to come out of every cycle bigger and a little bit leaner. I find if I eat clean while bulking then it never takes more than 3 weeks (maximum) to get rid of the fat I gained while keeping all the muscle and strength. What you have to do is gauge your bulking and cutting calroies properly, which only you can do.

Thread Information