Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

Will Steroids really F*ck You?

Will steroids really **** you up bad in the long run? Tell me what you know. Even with anti-estrogens and proper PCT?

maxex is offline Member
    It all depends on how you use them. If used properly the chances are slim.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    well...i personally think that when u put a foreign object in the body, it's not very good in the long run...at the same time if u do your research and know what u r doing, u can minimize the sides as close to 0% as possible.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    well...i personally think that when u put a foreign object in the body, it's not very good in the long run...at the same time if u do your research and know what u r doing, u can minimize the sides as close to 0% as possible.
    well everyday EVERYBODY puts foreign "objects" in there body. Im talking about all the man made preservatives and stuff, just read the back of label of a cereal box. Trans fats is another man made substance that is new and thet are starting to put in alot of foods, and our bodies cant even break them down!

maxex is offline Member
    too much of anything is bad for you, tylrnol can be considered a foriegn substance and is probably worse on the liver than most types of steroids

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    too much of anything is bad for you
    Even sex?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    advil on a regular basis is much harder on your body the as

jbol is offline Senior Member
    no more than any other drug....... if done responsibly,IMO cigarettes are more harmful than aas.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-02-2005 at 05:55 PM.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Even sex?
    Yea bro, didnt your dad ever tell you, "if having sex with the wrong chick your **** will fall off"

should i tell my gf not to put her finger in my *** anymore?

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    should i tell my gf not to put her finger in my *** anymore?
    probably, i finally had the balls to tell sister mary clarence to stop doing that to me

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah look at arnold, lou, and all the old schoolers they're all fu(ked up!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    perhaps, but they didnt know near as much as we do and they didnt have proper precautions... i mean dbol /deca was THE thing to do

toolman is offline Banned
    So if I keep using gear, I get to be the Govenah of Calyfornyah?

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    probably, i finally had the balls to tell sister mary clarence to stop doing that to me
    HAHAHA.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    most things are bad for your if you use them excessively
    but in moderation its okay even alcohol is good for you in moderation

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i have to think that doing 1 or 2 cycle a year is not that bad. i think that drinking smoking eating shiiit fast food is way worse for you then the roids

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Will steroids really **** you up bad in the long run? Tell me what you know. Even with anti-estrogens and proper PCT?

I won't go as far and say that steroids will **** you up bad in the long run but they can and have f'd many people up over time. Try to understand and then respect this little game we play with our bodies and try to minimize bad effects by doing it as close to right as possible. No guarantees either way

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    There is use and abuse.....Do some research and make up your own mind!

Rocket

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes..Steroids will F**k you. I took Steroids out on a date and Steroids slipped something in my drink....Next thing i know i'm waking up in a strange apartment with a sore Lozhole

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i have to think that doing 1 or 2 cycle a year is not that bad. i think that drinking smoking eating shiiit fast food is way worse for you then the roids
    My thoughts exactly

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Yes..Steroids will F**k you. I took Steroids out on a date and Steroids slipped something in my drink....Next thing i know i'm waking up in a strange apartment with a sore Lozhole

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    So if I keep using gear, I get to be the Govenah of Calyfornyah?
    Yes bro, you got the point:-)

AG5678 is offline Member
    Can you explain more on that? How is Arnold fuked up?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    why do you say that?
    its called sarcasm! because despite the bypass that arnold had they seem pretty healthy to me. as far as the bypass, every american could use one after age 50.
    Last edited by edmen2; 02-03-2005 at 01:20 AM.

Awesome, I feel the same as all of you. I was just wanting your thoughts on it. I have never smoked or drank in my life on a consistent basis. I have got drunk once and smoked pot prolly 10 times. I take steroids to build my body not tear it down. But again, no promises. The accutane I have been on for 3 years on and off has prolly had a worse effect on me than my one cycle. Thanks for all the great posts!

Odin is offline Member
    Here is my take on it. 1st off "A person who frequently exercices and drinks and smokes is still healther than a person who does neither of the 3" With this I would believe that a person who takes steroids , eats healthy, sleeps good, drink tons of water, does not drink, smoke, or use rec drugs, will without a doubt in my mind be healther than the avarge human alive today. Remember a lot of the people who are having the bad sides and blaming them on steroids have been later proven to be screwing with pain killers, rec drugs, and not taking any precautions like most AR member do.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Its all about keeping sided to a minumal!!!

Tribulus Terrestris is offline New Member
    Steroids can **** you up in many ways. More specifically performance enhancing drugs can **** you up.

You can get horrible high blood pressure from steroids. You can get torn cartilage by lifting too much weight due to losing massive percentages of strength between cycles. You can get a stroke due to increased blood pressure and using other over the counter medicines, unaware of the drug interactions of steroids. You can go to a doctor in an emergency or surgery and have a much greater chance of getting ****ed up due to a doctor not realising you are on the steroids, (and not knowing exactly what the best dosages for you while on steroids, and GH, and stimulants, ect., would be for a athnesthesia for example) You can experience dissolving heart valves, and lungs. You can have such a large increase in cholesterol that your heart valves can clog to the point were to oxygenate your entire body at the rate it needs you could get a heart attack much more easily with prolonged use of the drugs. You can easily slipp disks in your back due to massive strength increases in weightlifting with movements such as squats and deadlifts. You can easily tear rotator cuffs in your shoulders due to simply lifting heavy weights no matter how good the form, in movements such as bench presses and military presses. You can develop horribly enlarged internal organs, leading to decreased efficiancy of the orders leading to god only knows how many medical conditions. You can easily cause kidneys to fail. You can cause liver damage. You can easily cause pancreatic damage with Insulin use, and also this can lead to development of diabetes. You can cause bone marrow diseases easily with the drug EPO.

Bottom line this is only about half of it right here.

I would say that if you do steroids, stick with the least damaging drugs such as Anavar , and Deca -Durobolin. Stay away from all stimulants, even over the counter stuff. If you are under 24 stay off them entirly. If you want to be a proffesional athlete and are willing to take every drug you can imagine, it really is not worth the money at all, no matter what they pay you.

Stay away from Insulin, Stimulants, and you will probably limit the problems a great deal. If you are just trying to get buff to attract the ladies, it isn't worth it at all, once women hit the age of 23, from then on all they really want is a man with money, so you are better off focusing on getting a degree in a lucrative field.

No offense to anyone on anything. Some of the most damaging drugs are high doses of anti inflammatories for long peroids. Avoid them like the plague, especially when on steroids.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Its all about keeping sides to a minumal!!!

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribulus Terrestris
    Steroids can **** you up in many ways. More specifically performance enhancing drugs can **** you up.

You can get horrible high blood pressure from steroids. You can get torn cartilage by lifting too much weight due to losing massive percentages of strength between cycles. You can get a stroke due to increased blood pressure and using other over the counter medicines, unaware of the drug interactions of steroids. You can go to a doctor in an emergency or surgery and have a much greater chance of getting ****ed up due to a doctor not realising you are on the steroids, (and not knowing exactly what the best dosages for you while on steroids, and GH, and stimulants, ect., would be for a athnesthesia for example) You can experience dissolving heart valves, and lungs. You can have such a large increase in cholesterol that your heart valves can clog to the point were to oxygenate your entire body at the rate it needs you could get a heart attack much more easily with prolonged use of the drugs. You can easily slipp disks in your back due to massive strength increases in weightlifting with movements such as squats and deadlifts. You can easily tear rotator cuffs in your shoulders due to simply lifting heavy weights no matter how good the form, in movements such as bench presses and military presses. You can develop horribly enlarged internal organs, leading to decreased efficiancy of the orders leading to god only knows how many medical conditions. You can easily cause kidneys to fail. You can cause liver damage. You can easily cause pancreatic damage with Insulin use, and also this can lead to development of diabetes. You can cause bone marrow diseases easily with the drug EPO.

I would say that if you do steroids, stick with the least damaging drugs such as Anavar , and Deca -Durobolin. Stay away from all stimulants, even over the counter stuff. If you are under 24 stay off them entirly. If you want to be a proffesional athlete and are willing to take every drug you can imagine, it really is not worth the money at all, no matter what they pay you.

Stay away from Insulin, Stimulants, and you will probably limit the problems a great deal. If you are just trying to get buff to attract the ladies, it isn't worth it at all, once women hit the age of 23, from then on all they really want is a man with money, so you are better off focusing on getting a degree in a lucrative field.

No offense to anyone on anything. Some of the most damaging drugs are high doses of anti inflammatories for long peroids. Avoid them like the plague, especially when on steroids.

Steroids don't cause all your internal organs to enlarge. That's if the user stacks insulin and HGH or IGF-1 together. You listed so many side effects, but look at any other drug. Even OTC drugs like Tylenol can cause serious side effects in some patients. There are medications out there that are far more dangerous than steroids. I don't deny that any of those symptoms can occur, however, I think you're overexaggerating it a bit. These risks are minimal, unless the user is using excessive doses (3000mg+ a week) and/or the user has been using steroids for an extended period of time w/o any breaks. I disagree with you on staying away with insulin. I do suggest that newbies stay away, but there's nothing wrong with it to deter seasoned users. WIth all drugs, you must exercise responsibility and common sense when using them. DNP is another dangerous drug, which if used properly, can give the user a large decrease in bodyfat in a short period of time. Just FYI, most of us on this board choose to bodybuild not primarily to attract women. This may be a small factor, but the much greater factor is that these guys don't like the way they look. I, for example, decided at 19 that I was legally an adult, but when I looked in the mirror, I saw a boy, not a man. My idea of a "man" was most likely inspired by my childhood hero, Arnold Schwarzenegger. It was then that I decided to dedicate myself to bodybuilding, and while I've come a long way, even today I don't feel quite masculine enough. That is what keeps me juicing...

bump

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is very difficult to know what the future holds. As far as AAS, it comes down to personal choice. We all understand that there are risks involved. We educated ourselves to reduce the risk to an absolute minimum. However, everyone is differenct. Ultimately you are going to have to weigh the pros and cons a make a very personal decision.

I would say that if you do steroids, stick with the least damaging drugs such as Anavar, and Deca-Durobolin. Stay away from all stimulants, even over the counter stuff. .
    Deca is not "the least damaging drugs" it is actually one of, if not the, harshest drug on yout HPTA.

And stay off all OTC stimulants, so no caffeinine or greent tea etc....? Come on, those things are fine in moderation.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

moderation

It all depends on the person, most people that are ****ed from steroids already had some problem to begin with and the roids just increased this problem. Somepeople could abuse steroids for 30 years and never have a single health issue and someone else could do it for 5 years and have problems occur. it all depends on the person, like it was said before when people mix the rec. drugs with anabolics that is when problems arise. It all boils down to educating your self and then making the decision for your self. The ones that want to use gear can because it is their decision, just like the ones that choose not to use them. If you are paranoid about health problems you should not use, because you are not educated enough to do so. I never stress over anything because I feel like I do it the proper way and do not go overboard. I do not believe steroids will cause health problems, but do believe they will make current health problems worse, that is why you should get check ups before cycles and after cycles. just my opinion.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i heard that using one cycle is= to drinking for a yr dont no if thats really true or not or how much drinking a day they meant but IMO if wrongly used yes ull get fvcked but if used correctly then i dont think ull be all that bad in the future

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    i heard that using one cycle is= to drinking for a yr dont no if thats really true or not or how much drinking a day they meant but IMO if wrongly used yes ull get fvcked but if used correctly then i dont think ull be all that bad in the future
    oh and one cycle i mean not 10000mgs a week for 20wks i mean 10ccs one exact cycle

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

This information is filled with flaws.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    oh and one cycle i mean not 10000mgs a week for 20wks i mean 10ccs one exact cycle
    How much does 10cc's equal?????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information