toolman is offline Banned

prop cycle ? for guys on the road

I wanted to run a prop cycle this next time. However, I am out of town every so often and taking the gear with me is not an option. Has anyone dealt with this before? I was thinking of shooting 500ml of test e on the weeks before I am out of town or maybe sust to make sure I dont crash while I am away. Any other ideas?

seanw is offline Banned
    Why cant you take it with you. I travel internationally all the time and I take mine. If they ask its HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Why cant you take it with you. I travel internationally all the time and I take mine. If they ask its HRT.
    It's my job and an arrest would mean the end of it. I like the gear, but I am not willing to lose my living over it. I note your are in Singapore. Im in the US. Things are quite strict here now when you get some of these wannabe cop TSA guys that dif through your bags.

seanw is offline Banned
    So are you just travelling within the US. I wouldnt have thought that would be an issue. I have had my bags scanned heaps of times and they have had amps, pins, syringes you name it and nobody has picked it up. I generally put it in my toilet bag in my suit case just to be sure.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    So are you just travelling within the US. I wouldnt have thought that would be an issue. I have had my bags scanned heaps of times and they have had amps, pins, syringes you name it and nobody has picked it up. I generally put it in my toilet bag in my suit case just to be sure.
    Ditto, I also throw it in a old box that has my name on it from HRT. I have never had a problem in probably 50 flights.

OK, however taking it is not an option. Any opinions or other plans?

Thread Information