smagdy is offline Banned

back to gym... can i start gear direct?

i stopped training and AS for almost 2 months and of course lost weight and power and that is because i was extremely busy

so now am free to kick again..

so i wana start back with this cycle.

1-10 Deca 400/wk
    1-10 Sus 500/wk ...... 125 eod
    nolva 10mg/day
    PCT

so the question is should I train for like 2 weeks (b4 starting gear) to get back some strength which I dont wanna do..

or can I just start the gear same time with training which will cause pain to my whole body but I dont care ??

thanks
    Last edited by smagdy; 02-04-2005 at 03:56 PM.

I think it's be stupid to start gear right now. For one, your only short changing yourself, and I would think a joint injury or muscle tear would definitely be much more of a possibility.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I think it's be stupid to start gear right now. For one, your only short changing yourself, and I would think a joint injury or muscle tear would definitely be much more of a possibility.
    i agree. wait a few months. get the diet and working out in check and then jump on.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    absolutely not without a solid base, if you wanna try it, you may learn the hard way and suffer for years with injuries, your body is just not up to it, no matter what your head tells you, give yourself a break!

peace

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    What's your hurry? If you just got off 2 months ago, it does sound like you are even practicing time on - time off. Also, it sounds like you need to align your priorities (because you said you had to stop working out because you were too busy). I would say a minimum of 90 days back in the gym eating right and missing no work outs before even thinking seriously about another cycle.

bullram is offline Member
    id wait too, but when you do start use b6, and run the test longer than the deca it will help with recovery

Thread Information