GRIPS is offline Associate Member

call it a come back

July 4, 2004 the day i realized the damage that using high dosages of test has on the hair. I was 215lbs at 5'9 bf under 9 and lookin mean. I was on the tail end of a very long cycle of prop, test, and eq and looking everything like a juiced out monkey. I was ready for the 4 of july, newport peninsula style. Its my Olympia, i trained all year to look good for the drunken hottie of NB. The chicks are drunk and without morals or memory and don't care where thier panties end up the following morning. At least that's been the situation for me the last 9yrs. OK enough lame story telling i always sucked at telling stories anyway. At the time i knew my hair was thinning but i wore my hair long enough that you couldn't notice the extent of lossage up top until i had the bright idea to get a buz cut a day before the 4th. Well, i looked like the early stages of George Costanza, not a pretty sight. From that day forth i wore a hat everyday, hell i even had sex with a fine chick wearing a beanie . Cutting thourgh more babble, a month ago i shaved my head and never look back with happier days ahead and new found confidence. How does this correlate with workingout and juice? I stop juice because of my hair and i hated working out becaue it made me want to juice. I want to juice again and lift again...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I dont know what to say.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I know I'm going to loose my hair with or without steroids . Might as well take the juice and get big. Bald always looks better on a big bodybuilder. LOL!

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i was born bald and been loosing ground ever scence. fuk it. my brother has never juiced and is really bald all over. ill probably be the same way. i wear a hat alot but keep my ahir short anyhow nothing looks worse than a sorry bastard trying to hide his thin hair by letting it grow out. can we say comb over. lol not cool. be a man , and if she doesnt like it put it in her but when she isnt lookin.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I must have missed the question.

toolman is offline Banned
    Think of all the money you'll save on haircuts!

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I must have missed the question.

your right i forgot to add my question. I lost a lot of weight good and bad. I like my wieght that i'm at i don't need to be a monster. What kind of cycle would somebody recommand to me. 180-185

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    your right i forgot to add my question. I lost a lot of weight good and bad. I like my wieght that i'm at i don't need to be a monster. What kind of cycle would somebody recommand to me. 180-185
    um....you lost 30+lbs in 6 months? did you lose a leg in an accident or something? sounds like you're the one guy who voted in that one poll thread that you dont lift when you arent ON. you starting losing hair and dropped the cycle (that's fine) but then just quit lifting??? unless i am not reading this right.

Stop eating a day here a day there and the weight just melts off. Then meet a chick and spend all your weightlifting time with her and not the gym and become lazy about working out

joevette is offline Banned
    Here's what you do: Use test but take 1mg of finesteride with it and you could use some nizerol shampoo. Stay away from all DHT derivitives like winny and masteron . You'll have to judge for yourself how other compounds effect your hair, but those are the big ones.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Here's what you do: Use test but take 1mg of finesteride with it and you could use some nizerol shampoo. Stay away from all DHT derivitives like winny and masteron. You'll have to judge for yourself how other compounds effect your hair, but those are the big ones.

finasteride does help..I was taking it as a preventive measure...The girl that cuts my hair commented how much faster and thicker it's been growing in between haircuts.....

finasteride ..is that propecia? if not, who sells this product?

bullram is offline Member
    the sponsor, ar-r sells it

Thread Information